BY JEMMA KIDD MAKE UP

02 ~ Medium New for spring/summer 2011 - introducing the age defying wrinkle rescue and brightener pen - a double ended serum and concealer to brighten under eye bags and smooth fine lines. Features Include: Wrinkle Serum Benefit packed serum to help diminish and fill in fine lines and wrinkles, as well as preparing the delicate eye area for concealer Caffeine to help flush out unwanted fluids and help to reduce dark eye circles Sodium Hyaluronate & Glycerin to hydrate & smooth the skin, whilst also helping to increase blood circulation Algae extract for smoothing and calming effect on the skin Comes with a tailored spatula applicator for ease of use Brightener Long lasting, brightening concealer with a water resistant formulation thanks to the inclusion of nourishing sunflower oil High coverage to mask even the heaviest late night, but with a lightweight see more...

Amani K.
El Paso, TX
My mother bought this and is using it and you can totally see a difference its kinda pricey but totally worth it buy it!
id use but i don't have wrinkles yet:P
Yahonna A.
I have to say i love this product. It does me justice every time i use it. It is very affordable for me and others.
Mkn N.
I gotta say that I love it, it works perfectly for me and becomes part of my day to day routine.
Helena❤️ K.
essex
I love this so much. I’m not sure how it works for wrinkles as I don’t have any yet but it definitely brightened my face and gave me a healthy glow. I use it all the time when I want a dewy look you can use it underneath your makeup or on if own. Overall I definitely recommend this to you!!!
Swetha V.
Dubai , Dubai
Amazing product .. def recommend it 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.. repeat user .. worth the penny ... 😍😍😍😍😍