BY JEMMA KIDD MAKE UP

Handbag friendly essential duo, healing and nourishing lip balm with long-last anti-aging colour in stunningly wearable colours. Balm protects, heals and preps lips containing: Vitamin E fights against free radicals. Karate Butter restores and heals Hazelnut and Apricot Kernel Oils protect and smooth lips Natural finish lipstick with: Anti-oxidant Purified Rice derivative for anti-aging. Grape Seed Oil and Purified Oils acts as emollient keeping lips soft. Vitamins A & E protects against free radicals. Nourishing and protecting lip essentials and colour in handbag friendly size. NOTE: Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane - to protect product only. Lipstick Duo, Wendy see more...

• Has anyone tried this and can let me know how long it lasts and if ...5 Answers
Vina T.
Vina T.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG can't say anything bad bout this really nice. I didn't have any expectation on this it super easy to apply very smooth amaze bout this. I got it online when I was buying my other products. I would buy this lipstick duo again!
Alyssa D.
Alyssa D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is really good to have a lip duo. But this one wasn't the best. I really didn't like the white side. I did nothing. So don't get it
Maria P.
Maria P.
I love this lipstick is super practical, I like it twice is super easy to take and I love its color and its strategy
Cashmera a.
Cashmera a.
Bakersfield, CA
Best lippie duo cant live without feels so great soft on my lips i carry it everywhere with me
Batom 2 em 1 hidrata a sua boca como nenhum outro. Sua boca fica macia e bem hidratada
maja p.
maja p.
I like the fact that it does not take that much space a good product i like it a lot
Melanie R.
Melanie R.
Leeds
Has anyone tried this and can let me know how long it lasts and if it dries lips a lot?