Add a Photo

By JELMAR
Features: Surface to surface power to remove calcium, lime, and rust instantly 1 gallon What's In The Box: CLR CL-4 Calcium, Lime, and Rust Cleaner - 1 Gallon
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Oak Lawn, IL
This stuff works awesome on rust stains. We use it here around the house and I highly recommend this product.
Mariah G.
Mariah G.
I love CLR it works really good without a lot of manual labor. Smells a little strong but it gets the job done.
Angel I.
Angel I.
This is the best. It totally works on a lot of my household items. Don't know what I would do without it. It doesn't take a lot!
Kim K.
Kim K.
Irving, TX
This works really well on old rust stains. And it works on old rusty pipes as well. The people who owned our house before we did were not great at upkeep. We've had to work hard to keep the plumbing working & this really helps.
Annette Y.
Annette Y.
Newport News, VA
When we purchased our almost 100 year old house, we found a lot of rust and build up on the faucets and showers. So we purchased this to help remove what was built up. It worked wonderfully at removing it all!
Kayti K.
Kayti K.
This product is great for the tough spots and for homes that have hard water. ive never lived somewhere with hard water until now and this product is great.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Great to use when trying to get rid of Rust stains! I only use this product when getting build up and etc away from certain areas
Ben S.
Ben S.
Aurora, illinois
This product, I use all the time. You can use it for almost anything and it works fantastically! I recommend everyone to own this once in there lives.
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
I used this when I use to clean houses in the bathrooms worked wonders on calcium deposits and hard water, use it in my own home also