Jellycat Bashful Black & Cream Puppy - Medium uploaded by Dawn H.

BY JELLYCAT

Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
he stuffed animals are so cute and they come with little books that go with them has a story which is absolutely adorable it's her daughter's favorite book they are expensive but they're totally worth it they're super soft and amazing to touch and they were my little ones comfort stuffed animal and her favorite one she had the penguin when she was little and as she got older she absolutely adores the book that goes with it. they're super cute and do not Fray or break easily there very high-quality stuffed animal and worth it!!
Dawn H.
So, this isn't my favorite product, but it is my 2 year old son's. This is puppy, his constant companion. Puppy is just the right amount of soft and squishy and his little hanging arms and legs just long to be held. I can not imagine a world without puppy for my son. I actually have two so that if the unthinkable happens to Puppy, we have a spare!
Bri C.
So cute and cuddly but my mini Boston terrier tore this toy apart in less than an hour. Sorry but if u want a toy that lasts don't get this.