BY JELLY PONG PONG COSMETICS

Brook H.
Carthage, MS
I first tried this product through Ipsy and fell in love! This is a liquid, almost gel textured highlighter that had whisps of gold and rose gold shimmer. It was so pretty! It goes on smooth, even, dries super fast, and is buildable. It is sticky in no way, shape, or form. The tropical coconut smell was divine! This was a little tube, but the product lasted a really long time due to its quality and pigmentation...a little bit was all that was needed. I wish it came in a huge bottle because I’d love to cover my entire body in it. Overall, lovely product that I’d most definitely recommend to others! Jelly Pong Pong Liquid Gossamer
Nati D.
Jelly Pong Pong Liquid Gossamer : I was extremely upset when I saw I was receiving this on my Ipsy bag this month BUT when I opened it to swatch it, the smell made me kinda' like it a little bit? It's not that the product is bad, it's just that I'm not to fond of highlighters. I mean, who needs to highlight their face when you already have oily skin and live on a humid place, right? If anything I want my face to be as matte as possible! I might experiment in the future with this. What surprised me the most was the price! $22 for a little tiny tube. At least, that's what their website states.
Anita E.
Denton, TX
I love this product so much. I was never really interested in highlighter for the face before until I received this in my Ipsy bag one month. All it takes is a little small dab on the cheeks and wherever else you want some shine and it really brightens it up. It's a very smooth liquid that gives your face a healthy and moisturized look and feel. Not oily at all. It's like bronzed liquid silk for the face. Its looks dark but is for lumination and shows up light.
Marta V.
another sweet find from ipsy. [ reviewed it on my blog ]

I've used it as a highlight/blush. It's such a small tube, but it literally lasts forever. be careful when you unscrew the cap because it drips; hence the "liquid" part of the title. also be weary that it dries SUPER fast, so apply and blend as soon as possible!

it's really pricey though -- I loved it so much, but I'm still debating if I love it so much that I want to spend $25 + shipping and handling (since the brand is located in London, UK). so far, I'm leaning towards a no.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
My favorite liquid highlighter! I'm on my second tube. Add to foundation or even your primer! , to add a natural glow to your summer look, or pat on high places on face with finger tips for an amazing high voltage highlight. I love the color, looks absolutely perfect on tan summer skin. I just can't get enough of this stuff! In this pic I'm wearing on my cupid s bow, cheekbones, nose, and patted over a nude lippie!
Lindsey W.
Saint Marys, GA
I got this as a gift from a friend and at first wasn't really sure I would use it or like it. I like this product best mixed in with my primer or foundation. It give whatever I mix it with a nice all over bronze glow, with I love! I got this for free and would spend drugstore prices on it. However, is not cheap so I'm not sure if I would buy a new one at $22!
Anni J.
Pleasant Hill, CA
It is the best highlighter I've tried. It is light, perfect rose gold color, gives a wonderful natural glow without glitters that some highlighter have and I particularly  hate because it can really show imperfections . Since I am oily skin I always prefer a natural glow.
The smell is also good. Other than that the ingredients are very natural and really recommend this product. The only downside in my opinion is the packaging that looks a bit fragile
Kassandra J.
Blends in great with my skin tone. Subtle and sheer enough to blend in but makes my skin pop when light hits it and makes it shimmer. Makes my skin look younger without the artificial glittery look. I would recommend to others to try if you like a highlighted look. It can be built up by applying more if a brighter look is desired. Definitely a keeper in my makeup tray!
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This product is incredible. It is such a great highlighter and you don't need much to get a wonderful glow. It smooths on easily and blends nicely. The color is perfect. It also smells great!! I never understood the highlighter hype until I got this!
Tonya B.
Vermilion, OH
Beautiful liquid highlighter, a little goes a long way. Pricey but worth the money IMO. I use it to highlight my cheeks but can be used as a stand alone blush. Dries very fast so be careful. I would recommend this product.