BY JELLY PONG PONG COSMETICS

Nati D.
Nati D.
Review for: Pong
Jelly Pong Pong Liquid Gossamer : I was extremely upset when I saw I was receiving this on my Ipsy bag this month BUT when I opened it to swatch it, the smell made me kinda' like it a little bit? It's not that the product is bad, it's just that I'm not to fond of highlighters. I mean, who needs to highlight their face when you already have oily skin and live on a humid place, right? If anything I want my face to be as matte as possible! I might experiment in the future with this. What surprised me the most was the price! $22 for a little tiny tube. At least, that's what their website states.
Anita E.
Anita E.
Denton, TX
Review for: Pong
I love this product so much. I was never really interested in highlighter for the face before until I received this in my Ipsy bag one month. All it takes is a little small dab on the cheeks and wherever else you want some shine and it really brightens it up. It's a very smooth liquid that gives your face a healthy and moisturized look and feel. Not oily at all. It's like bronzed liquid silk for the face. Its looks dark but is for lumination and shows up light.
Margaret S.
Margaret S.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Pong
I would give this five stars all day every day if the packaging was better for portion control. Other than that, I wear this every day, with normal to dry skin. A little definitely goes a long way so it's worth the money to me. I am very fair skinned so it can get too pink too fast, but I wear as a blush too, when I'd rather use it that way than a highlighter. Quick drying too so that's a positive and a negative at the same time.
Emily G.
Emily G.
Council Blfs, IA
Very light in texture, very subtle highlighter. Both of these are very good for me because of my skin. Glittery highlighters don't look good on me. This one has an excellent sheen without being too sparkly. I'm glad I decided to get this as I'm a girl who's super picky about my highlighters. Definitely a repeat purchase.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Review for: Pong
I am absolutely in love with this product!!! I received it in my Ipsy bag and had never heard of the Jelly Pong Pong brand before. Now, I have tried a few of their products, and they are all great! This has a lovely French vanilla smell! It goes on liquid, but dries almost instantly! I love it on my brow bone!
ariel b.
ariel b.
Amazing highlight for those of us with naturally more bronzed or golden skin, long lasting and dries fast, sometimes too fast so be careful to get it blended out in time. I have oily skin and I use it with no problems, I would definitely purchase it again.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: Pong
This product is incredible. It is such a great highlighter and you don't need much to get a wonderful glow. It smooths on easily and blends nicely. The color is perfect. It also smells great!! I never understood the highlighter hype until I got this!
Kim B.
Kim B.
Duncan , OK
I really like this highlighter. It is a really pretty rose gold. It goes on smoothly but a little goes a long way. I don't really care for the packaging because it comes out so quickly. It can go from subtle to dramatic very easily.
Whitney T.
Whitney T.
Fargo, ND
Review for: Pong
HOLY I LOVE THIS STUFF. the packaging could have better portion control. It looks like liquid gold. The undertones on me were almost a pink. It smells super vanilla-y which I don't hate, I will continue to purchase this forever!
Alexia B.
Alexia B.
This product is amazing! It's an awesome product and it gives a great highlight to the face! But beware it can turn from a subtle highlight to a very dramatic highlight so be careful how much you use.