BY JELLY BELLY

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.00 x 2.25 x 7.50 Inches

Lauren B.
Greenfield
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These were pretty cute and a nice gift but nothing special. The tastes were a little boring and I feel like you can only get a couple before they get annoying. Pretty gimmicky not a must have at all!
Kay G.
Illinois
Love this candy it's been around for a long while and they came out with different flavors it's so tasty and yummy gives me a sweet tooth
Ansley F.
Homestead, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This brand is a popular and trusted brand! I love the ingredients! This product is great for all age groups.
Diana B.
Ontario
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I rarely buy or eat candy but the few times I do, I will buy a bag of jelly belly to have a few and give the rest to my friends or coworkers. The ingredients are complete CRAP, the most horrible for our health...yes i know it's a candy & it's not meant to be healthy but DAMN...I can only eat a coupe as I feel bad for ingesting such poor quality product. OK so it's not all bad...like the flavours for instance, they do do a good job on that.

Kristi S.
Bridgenorth
Such strong flavours so many good ones any kind of jelly belly is delicious I would highly recommend this product

Walmart