BY JELLY BELLY

Naturally Artificially Flavored br Flavors: start=7 style=list-style-type: discli 7 Blueberry 6 Bubble Gum 8 Buttered Popcorn 10 Coconut 9 Cotton Candy 2 Dr Pepper 1 Green Apple 3 Juicy Pear 5 Sunkist Lemon 4 Licorice 17 Peach 16 Pina Colada 18 Pomegranate 20 AW Root Beer 19 Sizzling Cinnamon 12 Strawberry Cheesecake 11 Sunkist Tangerine 13 Toasted Marshmallow 15 Very Cherry 14 Watermelon see more...

Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm literally obsessed with all gummy, chewey, fruity candies but these are on of my favorites! Perfect for movies, sporting events, on the go or just to enjoy at home. Did I mention I'm obsessed??!!!
shakira v.
Indianapolis
I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it I love it i love it
Chelsea D.
Livermore Fls, ME
Since I was a child going to the mall stopping at the candy place and getting jelly belly jelly beans buttered poo popcorn was and still is my all time favorite flavor hands down
Jeann9 M.
Jelly beans are my favorite! Soo many flavors to mix n match! Buttered popcorn is one of my favs! It's just like being in Charlie's chocolate factory but better!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Wendy C.
Tallahassee, FL
These are a great snack and not many calories! The flavors they offer are phenomenal and you never know what flavor you will pop in your mouth next. It's like eating a bunch of different candy at one sitting.
Misty W.
Yarmouth, ME
I got these as a gift for someone who loves jelly beans. I think she liked them well enough but I think that some of the 20 flavors were a bit odd and made this mix just ok. I think buying the traditional mixed bag of jelly belly beans would have been a bigger hit.
Morgan G.
Some flavors are not the best. i like the tuti fruiti the best! kind of expensive but the best brand of jelly beans you can get. its nye that assorted flavors area available to buy
Elizabeth B.
Butter popcorn. Rootbeer Float. Tutti Fruiti. Cotton Candy. The list goes on and the "recipes" you can make with them are fun. Jelly Belly is a classic treat!
Lisa M.
Bridgeport, CT
Bought 6 of these for a birthday party, had 'em out in a bowl and they were gone in a matter of an 30 minutes. Who knew jelly beans were so delicious?