BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly Toasted Marshmallow Dessert Topper.
Naturally and artificially flavored. see more...

Brandon A.
Plainfield, IL
This is great in several different uses. You can use it in a sundae or to top a warm baked cookie. Also great for use in a milkshake, along with vanilla and chocolate ice cream. Blend it all up with some milk, top it with some whipped cream, and you have an incredibly satisfying desert.
Ada F.
Dallas,TX
I love marshmallows especially making S'mores but i have to say i didnt like this product its good dont get me wrong in my opinion i think its a little to sweet!
Meghan H.
Yum I love this product! It tastes great drizzled over top of most ice cream flavors. It has a good texture and is very creamy. The flavor is great, just like marshmallow fluff. I would recommend this.
joshana n.
Esta mermelada es demasiado rica, tienes que probarlo, con galleta o en helado, tienes que poner tu imaginación a volar, pq realmente es muy sabrosa!
Tasha B.
I love marshmallow cream and this is icing on the cake! Very nice flavor! I also absolutely love the buttered popcorn flavor as well!
♥Jami♥ W.
Marshmallow topping is my absolute favorite ice cream topping. Banana splits arent complete with out this topping.
khouloud a.
 Jelly Belly Toasted Marshmallow Dessert Topper has a very good vlavor he is tasty and yammmy i advise all people taste it it is easy to do and i dont think he has cond he has good value abd scheap price i want recomment  others to try it it is practical and eaqy to use
del b.
This is as good as the jelly bean toasted marshmallow flavour, so if your a fan of the bean your going to love this , so realistic tasting you could believe your actually eating toasted marshmallows for real, great value for a lot of product i would buy this over and over my absolute favorite flavour .
Julia B.
This sounds good. I've never tried it and I've never seen it either, but is this good? Does it taste like math mellow fluff?
Stephanie M.