BY JELLY BELLY

From the Makers of Jelly Belly® 49 Assorted Flavors. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...

• Where could i get the wierded flavored ones ? the ones used for t...12 Answers
  • Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all co...32 Answers
  • Earn $353/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0...Be the first to answer!
Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
  • "Jelly Beans are amazing especially the citrus ones because they have spark in every bite and there are a bunch of different flavors in them." in 121 reviews
  • "There are so many wonderful flavors, though in my opinion, buttered popcorn and roasted marshmallow are particularly amazing!" in 118 reviews
  • "I mean there are some flavors that are just not for me, but there are so many flavors to choose from chances are you will find one for you!" in 73 reviews
  • "My favorite are the sour jelly belly beans, but they customize packets for so many different flavors, such as citrus or sours, depending upon your individual taste." in 46 reviews
  • "The Jelly Bellies are ok..I love them but some of the flavors aren't my favorite.Many different flavors to choose from becareful what you pick it may not be what it seems." in 29 reviews
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Foodie Expert
Jelly belly jelly beans are by far my favorite! These tasty little morsels give you a punch of flavor and they are all different!!! I love the variety of flavors!
Hayley A.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are easily my favorite snack food on the planet. These little beans come in a wide variety of flavors, 49 for this 2-pound pouch. Flavors such as: Green Apple, Mango, Raspberry, Red Apple, Plum, Kiwi, Peach, Coconut ... and Wild Flavors like: Buttered Popcorn, Bubble Gum, Dr. Pepper, French Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallow. The pouch has a guide telling you what each jelly bean flavor is, and looks like. Often included with gift box / sampler varieties of Jelly Belly is a small card that tells you how to make flavor combos to enhance your Jelly Bean experience. A prime example would be Very Cherry. By itself it is a very rich - cherry flavor. However take 1 cherry + 1 Dr. Pepper and you now have Cherry Dr. Pepper flavor.

* POUCH DESIGN *
The pouch itself is quite durable and does a decent job when put into a "standing" position, however I wouldn't trust it. Once you start to devour the beans inside the package becomes less and less stable. The great thing about this package design is that Jelly Belly saw this happening and included a resealable zipper inside the pouch. This zipper seal is quite durable and passed my spill test; I sealed the pouch then turned it upside-down with all 2-lbs of beans in it over a bowl, then began to shake and try to break the seal. No failure.

* JELLY BEAN QUALITY *
Now for the main event, the Jelly Belly's themselves. The jelly belly's I got were excellent quality as I am used to with the Jelly Belly brand. There is no comparison between a Jelly Belly bean and a generic jelly bean you find in the supermarket. Jelly Belly beans are richly flavored, with each flavored bean having a distinct flavor to it. This isn't just some sugary bean you pop into your mouth and enjoy a sweet treat. Each tiny bean is packed with flavor, and by having 49 distinct flavors (plus mix n' match combos) the variety makes each portion of jelly beans a flavorful adventure.

I will admit that not all the Jelly Bean flavors are my favorite. I am not a fan of Cappuccino, crushed pineapple, or Strawberry Daiquiri plus I'm mixed on others... But that is what will happen when you have 49 unique flavors.

Despite Jelly Belly beans having a high "per pound" cost, they are worth the asking price in my opinion(I wouldn't pay more than around $7.99/lb though). The quality is exceptional and the variety of flavors make Jelly Belly beans truly a Gourmet Treat.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Foodie Expert
I love jelly belly jelly beans. I think they are the best jelly bean that is made out there. My favorite flavor is very cherry. Comes in a huge assortment of flavors so there is a a or out there that anyone could enjoy. Perfect on the go treat or as a snack at the office!
Denise T.
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Foodie Expert
I love jelly belly, and the variety of flavors. I especially love the citrus flavors, and the blue raspberry ones. They're a little more expensive but, taste way better than any other jelly beans. I typically don't like jelly beans but, Jelly Bellys are amazing!
hashem A.
hashem A.
Foodie Expert
each and every jelly belly jelly bean tastes exactly like the flavor it is suppose to be. So much flavor I such a small bean. Plus the creativity of the company of mixing and matching. I love the raspberry and blackberry the best- all of the fruit flavored are spot on.
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
These are my childhood go to candies they are the best and the price depends on where you buy them it's best to buy them at Costco because you get a large amount for a very fair price
Tricia H.
Tricia H.
Nanaimo
I love these and gave some to my daughter to help with toilet training my grand daughter.Half the fun is trying to figure out what each unique bite is!
Erin M.
Erin M.
These are awesome. My favorite are the juicy pear or the black licorice. I like to get the 42 flavor mix from the grocery store. They are a bit more expensive than the regular jelly beans, however the increased quality is most definitely worth the price
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Stevensville, MD
Super delicious I looooooooooooooooooooooooove these... I could eat a whole bag in one sitting 😁
Parker S.
Parker S.
Olympia , WA
Foodie Expert
My favorite! I love popcorn which is a very odd flavor but it has every flavor my family likes so it's great for sharing
Elena V.
Elena V.
Baldwinsville, NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Longview, WA
Do you look for certain favors in the bag or do you get one and guess the flavor?
elaine h.
elaine h.
What's your favorite flavor? OH GOSH I HAVE SO MANY >=<
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Shafter, CA
Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all costs? Which one?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite jelly bean??