9 Snacks From The 90's That Will Make You Nostalgic
8 varieties available
Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
4.78 / 5 based on 1,750 Reviews
From the Makers of Jelly Belly® 49 Assorted Flavors. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "Jelly Beans are amazing especially the citrus ones because they have spark in every bite and there are a bunch of different flavors in them." in 121 reviews
- "There are so many wonderful flavors, though in my opinion, buttered popcorn and roasted marshmallow are particularly amazing!" in 118 reviews
- "I mean there are some flavors that are just not for me, but there are so many flavors to choose from chances are you will find one for you!" in 73 reviews
- "My favorite are the sour jelly belly beans, but they customize packets for so many different flavors, such as citrus or sours, depending upon your individual taste." in 46 reviews
- "The Jelly Bellies are ok..I love them but some of the flavors aren't my favorite.Many different flavors to choose from becareful what you pick it may not be what it seems." in 29 reviews
I never used to like jelly bellys growing up but the buttered popcorn have always have a special place in my heart. But within the last 5 years I have started to like alot of other flavors too.
Most of these flavors are good, some are not, I just by pass those and get to the good ones. ANYTHING from JB is good and worth the money
I love jelly beans. And now that they have jellybeans for holidays I think its awesome. But my fav. Time of year is Easter.
I absolutely LOVE jelly beans I mean LOVE.... shh don't tell but I have a cookie jar full of jelly beans ...
These are a classic. My brother loves these and I always make sure that I buy him a bag before I come visit him.
I literally can’t get enough Jelly Bellies! I don’t buy them often because of my lack of self control, but when I do I usually get a variety of flavors and eat them one at a time to try to figure out what each flavor is. Such fun!
My mother-in-law always gets me some for Christmas and it's my favorite! Jelly belly is the only jelly bean type of candy I like.
The flavor in these little jellybeans are just the best. They are a real favorite with me. I like the fun of combining the flavors together for a unique experience, they are on the expensive side but they don't disappoint you if you are looking for a candy with the best flavors.
I personally love these jelly beans! The flavors are great and don’t taste too artificial. You can generally find at every store and they are affordable.
Q & A
Whats your favorite flavor?
Do you look for certain favors in the bag or do you get one and guess the flavor?
What's your favorite flavor? OH GOSH I HAVE SO MANY >=<
Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all costs? Which one?
Whats your favorite jelly bean??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos