BY JELLY BELLY #87 in Gummy Candy

From the Makers of Jelly Belly® 49 Assorted Flavors. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...

• Where could i get the wierded flavored ones ? the ones used for t...12 Answers
  • Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all co...32 Answers
  • Earn $353/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
  • "Jelly Beans are amazing especially the citrus ones because they have spark in every bite and there are a bunch of different flavors in them." in 121 reviews
  • "There are so many wonderful flavors, though in my opinion, buttered popcorn and roasted marshmallow are particularly amazing!" in 118 reviews
  • "I mean there are some flavors that are just not for me, but there are so many flavors to choose from chances are you will find one for you!" in 73 reviews
  • "My favorite are the sour jelly belly beans, but they customize packets for so many different flavors, such as citrus or sours, depending upon your individual taste." in 46 reviews
  • "The Jelly Bellies are ok..I love them but some of the flavors aren't my favorite.Many different flavors to choose from becareful what you pick it may not be what it seems." in 29 reviews
Katelyn F.
Logan, UT
We were given a bulk container of these as a gift. While many of the flavors were great we have a container full of all the flavors we refuse to eat. It was a nice gesture by someone else, but I certainly would not have purchased them myself.
Melinda D.
Cleveland, GA
I remember jelly belly having more flavor. These left a little to be desired. We were hoping to get that pop of flavor you usually get. We will be trunk a different flavor combo next time.
Chavonne L.
Growing up my grandparents always had bowls of candies and cookies in their cupboards and coffee table. And one candy that was always sure to be on the table were Jelly Belly jelly beans!!
Kelsey A.
Seattle, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert
We use these for the daycare when they are potty training or if they are being extra helpful. We've had this container for awhile now and it's still not empty. Pretty great for the great.
Mirna K.
Love this candy because it's really good and sweet but sometimes it's not good because there are different flavors and some are good some are not. I will buy this again and it's worth it because it's cheap.
Lourdes J.
Medley, FL

These are my favorite candy, I like to buy them and store them in small packages to carry in my bag
Ajajaja I know, it is unhealthy maybe but they are so delicious
Ann L.
Probably the best jelly beans out there. Citrus is my favorite. I was so happy the first time I saw them. I've been making this combination for years at candy stores.
Christine W.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Literally this is my favorite jelly bean. I used to hate the popcorn flavors, now they are my favorites. I like that they have many flavors, vs just 5 in a bag. I have purchased at several locations, including Walmart, target, and even ross or abc distributing. They are quite pricey and I am okay paying the price I pay, however, I probably wouldn't pay anything higher.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jelly Bells are the best! Yeah there a little higher end price for a jelly bean. But trust me this is no ordinary jelly bean. Bursting with unique flavors, from buttered popcorn, cotton candy. So many unique flavors. Most definitely purchase again....and again.
Briana G.
Canton, GA
I have a serious addiction to Jelly Belly jellybeans. All of the flavors are spot on and delicious. I get mine at my local grocery store. I'll admit, I could easily eat an entire bag in one day. Oops!
Elena V.
Baldwinsville, NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
Ashley R.
Longview, WA
Do you look for certain favors in the bag or do you get one and guess the flavor?
elaine h.
What's your favorite flavor? OH GOSH I HAVE SO MANY >=<
Geraldine R.
Shafter, CA
Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all costs? Which one?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite jelly bean??