BY JELLY BELLY

From the Makers of Jelly Belly® 49 Assorted Flavors. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...

• Where could i get the wierded flavored ones ? the ones used for t...12 Answers
  • Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all co...32 Answers
  • Earn $353/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0...Be the first to answer!
Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
  • "Jelly Beans are amazing especially the citrus ones because they have spark in every bite and there are a bunch of different flavors in them." in 121 reviews
  • "There are so many wonderful flavors, though in my opinion, buttered popcorn and roasted marshmallow are particularly amazing!" in 118 reviews
  • "I mean there are some flavors that are just not for me, but there are so many flavors to choose from chances are you will find one for you!" in 73 reviews
  • "My favorite are the sour jelly belly beans, but they customize packets for so many different flavors, such as citrus or sours, depending upon your individual taste." in 46 reviews
  • "The Jelly Bellies are ok..I love them but some of the flavors aren't my favorite.Many different flavors to choose from becareful what you pick it may not be what it seems." in 29 reviews
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
Cambridge, MA
Foodie Expert
Who doesn't love Jelly Belly jelly beans? These were a staple growing up and you quickly learned what your favorite flavors were. Mine definitely is green apple. These and Starburst jelly beans are perfect in the Spring.
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Foodie Expert
Delicious classic candy for everyone to enjoy. So many flavors! My personal favorite is toasted marshmallow. This candy is great for parties, snacks, and passing out to children as rewards if you are a teacher like me.
Rima D.
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
Jelly Belly is the best jelly bean out there! They taste great and I love how they made some taste like our favorite foods like popcorn or Dr. Pepper. It is expensive but they do have sales every once and a while.
Kate J.
Kate J.
W Barnstable , MA
Foodie Expert
If you like jelly beans than you will love Jelly Belly jelly beans as they make the absolute best ones. They have a huge variety of flavor choices and the texture of them is excellent. I highly recommend them.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
I bought this jelly belly candy for my husbands sister, Ty. She LOVES jelly belly candy, and I hope she will enjoy all the assorted flavors for her birthday! The price was great and I would purchase again!
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Watford City, ND
Foodie Expert
Jelly Belly jelly beans are great! Really they are the only jelly beans worth eating. I love the variety of flavors they come in. They are a little expensive but they are worth paying a little extra for.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
I love jellybeans, and these are by far the best! They are delicious and flavorful, and I love the variety! I love almost every flavor, with the exception of buttered popcorn, mango chile and licorice.
Briana G.
Briana G.
Canton, GA
I have a serious addiction to Jelly Belly jellybeans. All of the flavors are spot on and delicious. I get mine at my local grocery store. I'll admit, I could easily eat an entire bag in one day. Oops!
Kristina G.
Kristina G.
Foodie Expert
While my girls like their starburst jelly beans, these are the favorite of my 9 year old son both during easter, and year round when he sees them at our walgreens checkout counter each visit.
Nayeli R.
Nayeli R.
These are my childhood go to candies they are the best and the price depends on where you buy them it's best to buy them at Costco because you get a large amount for a very fair price
Elena V.
Elena V.
Baldwinsville, NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Longview, WA
Do you look for certain favors in the bag or do you get one and guess the flavor?
elaine h.
elaine h.
What's your favorite flavor? OH GOSH I HAVE SO MANY >=<
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Shafter, CA
Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all costs? Which one?
Kayla A.
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite jelly bean??