BY JELLY BELLY #17 in Gummy Candy

From the Makers of Jelly Belly® 49 Assorted Flavors. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...

• Where could i get the wierded flavored ones ? the ones used for t...12 Answers
  • Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all co...32 Answers
  • Earn $353/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
  • "Jelly Beans are amazing especially the citrus ones because they have spark in every bite and there are a bunch of different flavors in them." in 121 reviews
  • "There are so many wonderful flavors, though in my opinion, buttered popcorn and roasted marshmallow are particularly amazing!" in 118 reviews
  • "I mean there are some flavors that are just not for me, but there are so many flavors to choose from chances are you will find one for you!" in 73 reviews
  • "My favorite are the sour jelly belly beans, but they customize packets for so many different flavors, such as citrus or sours, depending upon your individual taste." in 46 reviews
  • "The Jelly Bellies are ok..I love them but some of the flavors aren't my favorite.Many different flavors to choose from becareful what you pick it may not be what it seems." in 29 reviews
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
These are pretty good. I prefer the all pink ones or cinnamon but these are a good standby. Whe. You want a sweet fix with just the right amount of tang this is the go to.
caswift S.
Gilbert , AZ
I literally can’t get enough Jelly Bellies! I don’t buy them often because of my lack of self control, but when I do I usually get a variety of flavors and eat them one at a time to try to figure out what each flavor is. Such fun!
Stacy S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Review for: Gourmet Jelly more...
These have always been one of my favorite candies. They taste delicious and they're easily found. They can be a bit overpriced but it is able to find them on sale often. I will buy these again
Carlie H.
Springtown , TX
Review for: Gourmet Jelly more...
The original, the best! These sweet treats pack a big punch of flavor after you bite into them satisfying that sweet tooth. They dissolve into a sugary goodness with a price that can't be beat! Always worth a purchase.
siia N.
It's pretty straight forward what you're getting with this purchase - a four-pound plastic container of the best jelly beans on the planet. I have ordered at least three of these over the past months, and each has been of excellent quality. My only precaution is to try to be home when they are delivered during the summer months, because if they sit outside for too long they can permanently become a bit sticky. I have been counting calories since January of this year, and have found Jelly Bellies to be the absolute perfect snack. At just four calories per bean, I can measure out my nightly snack to perfectly match my calorie allowance at the end of the day. Plus, unlike other snacks, I don't get tired of having Jelly Bellies every day because of the awesome variety of flavors. Amazon's price for this particular product is pretty good, as well.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
These Jelly Beans taste super great- definitely one of my favorite brands of jelly beans! I get the big four pound jar of them from Costco this time of year (late March) and use them in the Easter baskets and have plenty left over for me! :D My only complaint is that "tutti fruity" tastes exactly the same as "bubblegum"! Also, I think they made the popcorn one taste better, because I used to hate it, now I kinda like it!
Wanda D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So, call me a picky jelly belly eater, but I buy this type of bag for the flavors. I am completely against several of the flavors and absolutely hate having to throw out so many of the kinds that I will not eat. So having a mixture like this has solved that problem. They are about as affordable as regular jelly belly's, which to me, isn't cheap, but isn't expensive because they are good products compared to regular jelly beans. I keep a tin filled with these so I always have some on hand incase I decide I want a quick snack. I would highly recommend these.
Hayley A.
Richmond, VA
Jelly Belly Jelly Beans are easily my favorite snack food on the planet. These little beans come in a wide variety of flavors, 49 for this 2-pound pouch. Flavors such as: Green Apple, Mango, Raspberry, Red Apple, Plum, Kiwi, Peach, Coconut ... and Wild Flavors like: Buttered Popcorn, Bubble Gum, Dr. Pepper, French Vanilla, Toasted Marshmallow. The pouch has a guide telling you what each jelly bean flavor is, and looks like. Often included with gift box / sampler varieties of Jelly Belly is a small card that tells you how to make flavor combos to enhance your Jelly Bean experience. A prime example would be Very Cherry. By itself it is a very rich - cherry flavor. However take 1 cherry + 1 Dr. Pepper and you now have Cherry Dr. Pepper flavor.

* POUCH DESIGN *
The pouch itself is quite durable and does a decent job when put into a "standing" position, however I wouldn't trust it. Once you start to devour the beans inside the package becomes less and less stable. The great thing about this package design is that Jelly Belly saw this happening and included a resealable zipper inside the pouch. This zipper seal is quite durable and passed my spill test; I sealed the pouch then turned it upside-down with all 2-lbs of beans in it over a bowl, then began to shake and try to break the seal. No failure.

* JELLY BEAN QUALITY *
Now for the main event, the Jelly Belly's themselves. The jelly belly's I got were excellent quality as I am used to with the Jelly Belly brand. There is no comparison between a Jelly Belly bean and a generic jelly bean you find in the supermarket. Jelly Belly beans are richly flavored, with each flavored bean having a distinct flavor to it. This isn't just some sugary bean you pop into your mouth and enjoy a sweet treat. Each tiny bean is packed with flavor, and by having 49 distinct flavors (plus mix n' match combos) the variety makes each portion of jelly beans a flavorful adventure.

I will admit that not all the Jelly Bean flavors are my favorite. I am not a fan of Cappuccino, crushed pineapple, or Strawberry Daiquiri plus I'm mixed on others... But that is what will happen when you have 49 unique flavors.

Despite Jelly Belly beans having a high "per pound" cost, they are worth the asking price in my opinion(I wouldn't pay more than around $7.99/lb though). The quality is exceptional and the variety of flavors make Jelly Belly beans truly a Gourmet Treat.
Pang H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I Love Jelly Bean! They Are So Good! I Love When I Eat Them Because It A New Favor When U Grab A Different One! The Color Are So Cool And Pretty! I Always Buy Them, And It Is Worth It! I Love Buying It And See What Favor You Get! Its So Funny To Find What You Got And What You Taste! I Love The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean!
Jennifer P.
I love jelly belly jelly beans. I think they are the best jelly bean that is made out there. My favorite flavor is very cherry. Comes in a huge assortment of flavors so there is a a or out there that anyone could enjoy. Perfect on the go treat or as a snack at the office!
Elena V.
Baldwinsville, NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
Ashley R.
Longview, WA
Do you look for certain favors in the bag or do you get one and guess the flavor?
elaine h.
What's your favorite flavor? OH GOSH I HAVE SO MANY >=<
Geraldine R.
Shafter, CA
Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all costs? Which one?
Kayla A.
Woodland, CA
Whats your favorite jelly bean??