BY JELLY BELLY #87 in Gummy Candy

From the Makers of Jelly Belly® 49 Assorted Flavors. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...

• Where could i get the wierded flavored ones ? the ones used for t...12 Answers
  • Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all co...32 Answers
  • Earn $353/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
  • "Jelly Beans are amazing especially the citrus ones because they have spark in every bite and there are a bunch of different flavors in them." in 121 reviews
  • "There are so many wonderful flavors, though in my opinion, buttered popcorn and roasted marshmallow are particularly amazing!" in 118 reviews
  • "I mean there are some flavors that are just not for me, but there are so many flavors to choose from chances are you will find one for you!" in 73 reviews
  • "My favorite are the sour jelly belly beans, but they customize packets for so many different flavors, such as citrus or sours, depending upon your individual taste." in 46 reviews
  • "The Jelly Bellies are ok..I love them but some of the flavors aren't my favorite.Many different flavors to choose from becareful what you pick it may not be what it seems." in 29 reviews
Jessica M.
Ovid, NY
This is my absolute favorite candy in the entire world. They have so many flavors, and if you buy the bigger bags they will give you suggestions for which flavors to eat at the same time to create different flavors. Like how fun is that? 10/10 best jelly bean brand.
Amanda L.
Mukwonago, WI
How can you not love these? With flavors like chocolate pudding and toasted marshmallow. Yum! They're insanely addictive and you won't find a better jelly bean around! They are a little pricey but aren't too bad. I don't buy them often enough.
siia N.
It's pretty straight forward what you're getting with this purchase - a four-pound plastic container of the best jelly beans on the planet. I have ordered at least three of these over the past months, and each has been of excellent quality. My only precaution is to try to be home when they are delivered during the summer months, because if they sit outside for too long they can permanently become a bit sticky. I have been counting calories since January of this year, and have found Jelly Bellies to be the absolute perfect snack. At just four calories per bean, I can measure out my nightly snack to perfectly match my calorie allowance at the end of the day. Plus, unlike other snacks, I don't get tired of having Jelly Bellies every day because of the awesome variety of flavors. Amazon's price for this particular product is pretty good, as well.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
These Jelly Beans taste super great- definitely one of my favorite brands of jelly beans! I get the big four pound jar of them from Costco this time of year (late March) and use them in the Easter baskets and have plenty left over for me! :D My only complaint is that "tutti fruity" tastes exactly the same as "bubblegum"! Also, I think they made the popcorn one taste better, because I used to hate it, now I kinda like it!
Wanda D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
So, call me a picky jelly belly eater, but I buy this type of bag for the flavors. I am completely against several of the flavors and absolutely hate having to throw out so many of the kinds that I will not eat. So having a mixture like this has solved that problem. They are about as affordable as regular jelly belly's, which to me, isn't cheap, but isn't expensive because they are good products compared to regular jelly beans. I keep a tin filled with these so I always have some on hand incase I decide I want a quick snack. I would highly recommend these.
Pang H.
Clovis, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I Love Jelly Bean! They Are So Good! I Love When I Eat Them Because It A New Favor When U Grab A Different One! The Color Are So Cool And Pretty! I Always Buy Them, And It Is Worth It! I Love Buying It And See What Favor You Get! Its So Funny To Find What You Got And What You Taste! I Love The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean!
Jennifer P.
I love jelly belly jelly beans. I think they are the best jelly bean that is made out there. My favorite flavor is very cherry. Comes in a huge assortment of flavors so there is a a or out there that anyone could enjoy. Perfect on the go treat or as a snack at the office!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jelly belly jelly beans are by far my favorite! These tasty little morsels give you a punch of flavor and they are all different!!! I love the variety of flavors!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Beans. Jelly beans have always been one of my favorite types of candy. Nothing beats the great and unique flavors Jelly Belly has to offer. They are a little pricey but they put out such a great product it is easy to spend the money on it. I absolutely adore Jelly Belly's and they are my absolutely favorite candy. I love trying out every single flavor they come out with
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love jelly belly, and the variety of flavors. I especially love the citrus flavors, and the blue raspberry ones. They're a little more expensive but, taste way better than any other jelly beans. I typically don't like jelly beans but, Jelly Bellys are amazing!
Elena V.
Baldwinsville, NY
Whats your favorite flavor?
Ashley R.
Longview, WA
Do you look for certain favors in the bag or do you get one and guess the flavor?
elaine h.
What's your favorite flavor? OH GOSH I HAVE SO MANY >=<
Geraldine R.
Shafter, CA
Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all costs? Which one?
Kayla A.
Woodland , CA
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite jelly bean??