BY JELLY BELLY #17 in Gummy Candy

From the Makers of Jelly Belly® 49 Assorted Flavors. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...

• Where could i get the wierded flavored ones ? the ones used for t...12 Answers
  • Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all co...32 Answers
  • Earn $353/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
  • "Jelly Beans are amazing especially the citrus ones because they have spark in every bite and there are a bunch of different flavors in them." in 121 reviews
  • "There are so many wonderful flavors, though in my opinion, buttered popcorn and roasted marshmallow are particularly amazing!" in 118 reviews
  • "I mean there are some flavors that are just not for me, but there are so many flavors to choose from chances are you will find one for you!" in 73 reviews
  • "My favorite are the sour jelly belly beans, but they customize packets for so many different flavors, such as citrus or sours, depending upon your individual taste." in 46 reviews
  • "The Jelly Bellies are ok..I love them but some of the flavors aren't my favorite.Many different flavors to choose from becareful what you pick it may not be what it seems." in 29 reviews
Kary S.
I LOVE jelly belly jelly beans! They are delicious and there are sooo many flavors. I have been to the Jelly Belly factory multiple times and find it so interesting every time! I always want to buy everything in the gift shop. I love the giant tub of beans you can sometimes get at costco.
Bri D.
Los angeles, CA
I am obsessed with Jelly Belly. Any time I see them at a candy store, I will buy a bag even though I rarely eat sugar. I love all of the different flavors, and even though I have specific ones I like best, I will eat them all! I love that it is such an interesting candy and not boring.
Emily K.
Moscow Mills
Review for: 40 Flavors more...
I used to hate jelly beans. Thought they were crunchy little sadnesses. But then I tried a pear jelly belly and holy crap those things are good. And the red Apple? Tastes like an apple! Basically if you like candy (or fruit but you’re trying to reduce your nutrition and up your sugar intake), these are for you!
Amber K.
St Augustine, FL
The flavors are very good. I enjoy how many different choices their are and am entertained by trying to guess the taste. They get stuck in teeth really easy but I mean what can you expect with jelly beans? Lol Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
Kelly S.
Review for: 40 Flavors more...
Love these but some of the flavors are terrible. I prefer the ones with fruity flavors or berry.

Some of the flavors are just too out there for me - but that’s a preference thing.

I could eat jelly beans all day.

It’s sugar though so moderation moderation
Alexa F.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
I won’t eat jelly beans unless they’re Jelly Belly! They have so many yummy flavors and some gross ones like booger and barf! Those gross flavors are in the jelly belly game Bean Boozled where you have two of the same color jelly bean but one is stinky socks and the other is tutti fruitti. It’s a really fun game.
kyrunya W.
Shreveport, LA
Review for: Gourmet Jelly, Gourmet Jelly Tropical Mix, Gourmet Jelly Sours more...
I love Jelly Bellys. They are the best jelly beans in the world. I don’t even eat any other jelly beans than this brand. They cost more but, they should. I am always so amazed at how they taste just like the flavor they portray. Buttered popcorn is my favorite.
Casey J.
Glendale, WI
I love these because they are fun to eat and to guess the flavor. I always buy the variety bag. They can get pretty sweet so I usually don’t over eat on these. I would recommend and buy again in the future.
Erica L.
Davie, FL
I am normally a chocolate person when it comes to candy, but jelly beans can also be addictive. Recently had some during the holidays. I love the strawberry and the light blue one! Good stocking stuffer (:
Taryn R.
Cheektowaga, NY
I find it so incredible how they are able to create some of these super different be and unique flavors. It is just as much fun to taste test them as they are delicious. Butter popcorn? Yes please!
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Does anyone else AVOID the Popcorn flavored ones??
rachel m.
ireland
I love these! whats your favorite flavor?
Erica K.
San Diego , CA
My favorite has got to be pear. whats yours?
joe E.
Denver, CO
Does any one else pick out there favorite & leave the rest for someone else?
Natasha T.
Palmer, AK
What's your favorite Jelly Belly flavor?