BY JELLY BELLY #94 in Gummy Candy

From the Makers of Jelly Belly® 49 Assorted Flavors. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...

• Where could i get the wierded flavored ones ? the ones used for t...12 Answers
  • Is there a flavor you absolutely will not eat and avoid at all co...32 Answers
  • Earn $353/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0... Be the first to answer!
Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
  • "Jelly Beans are amazing especially the citrus ones because they have spark in every bite and there are a bunch of different flavors in them." in 121 reviews
  • "There are so many wonderful flavors, though in my opinion, buttered popcorn and roasted marshmallow are particularly amazing!" in 118 reviews
  • "I mean there are some flavors that are just not for me, but there are so many flavors to choose from chances are you will find one for you!" in 73 reviews
  • "My favorite are the sour jelly belly beans, but they customize packets for so many different flavors, such as citrus or sours, depending upon your individual taste." in 46 reviews
  • "The Jelly Bellies are ok..I love them but some of the flavors aren't my favorite.Many different flavors to choose from becareful what you pick it may not be what it seems." in 29 reviews
Jessica M.
Ovid, NY
This is my absolute favorite candy in the entire world. They have so many flavors, and if you buy the bigger bags they will give you suggestions for which flavors to eat at the same time to create different flavors. Like how fun is that? 10/10 best jelly bean brand.
Amanda L.
Mukwonago, WI
How can you not love these? With flavors like chocolate pudding and toasted marshmallow. Yum! They're insanely addictive and you won't find a better jelly bean around! They are a little pricey but aren't too bad. I don't buy them often enough.
Joanna E.
Spotswood, NJ
These Jelly Beans taste super great- definitely one of my favorite brands of jelly beans! I get the big four pound jar of them from Costco this time of year (late March) and use them in the Easter baskets and have plenty left over for me! :D My only complaint is that "tutti fruity" tastes exactly the same as "bubblegum"! Also, I think they made the popcorn one taste better, because I used to hate it, now I kinda like it!
Wanda D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
So, call me a picky jelly belly eater, but I buy this type of bag for the flavors. I am completely against several of the flavors and absolutely hate having to throw out so many of the kinds that I will not eat. So having a mixture like this has solved that problem. They are about as affordable as regular jelly belly's, which to me, isn't cheap, but isn't expensive because they are good products compared to regular jelly beans. I keep a tin filled with these so I always have some on hand incase I decide I want a quick snack. I would highly recommend these.
Jennifer P.
I love jelly belly jelly beans. I think they are the best jelly bean that is made out there. My favorite flavor is very cherry. Comes in a huge assortment of flavors so there is a a or out there that anyone could enjoy. Perfect on the go treat or as a snack at the office!
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jelly belly jelly beans are by far my favorite! These tasty little morsels give you a punch of flavor and they are all different!!! I love the variety of flavors!
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
I love Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Beans. Jelly beans have always been one of my favorite types of candy. Nothing beats the great and unique flavors Jelly Belly has to offer. They are a little pricey but they put out such a great product it is easy to spend the money on it. I absolutely adore Jelly Belly's and they are my absolutely favorite candy. I love trying out every single flavor they come out with
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love jelly belly, and the variety of flavors. I especially love the citrus flavors, and the blue raspberry ones. They're a little more expensive but, taste way better than any other jelly beans. I typically don't like jelly beans but, Jelly Bellys are amazing!
S. W.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Let me start by saying that I am not a jelly bean fan. In fact, I strongly dislike jelly beans. With that being said, I love jelly belly jelly beans. I love the variety of flavors and being able to mix and match flavors. My favorite place to purchase them is from Wegmans, a candy store, or any other place where I can buy them in bulk and select the exact flavors  I want.
Teresa N.
Silver Spgs, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Jelly beans aren't just for Easter anymore. I love all the different mixes of Jelly Belly Jelly Beans. This citrus mix is one off my favorites though. I really love the tangerine ones. I love mixing them with the other flavors in the bag as well to come up with new and interesting flavors. The orange and lemons ones go great together.
Christine R.
Arden, NC
Does anyone else AVOID the Popcorn flavored ones??
rachel m.
ireland
I love these! whats your favorite flavor?
Erica K.
San Diego , CA
My favorite has got to be pear. whats yours?
joe E.
Denver, CO
Does any one else pick out there favorite & leave the rest for someone else?
Natasha T.
Palmer, AK
What's your favorite Jelly Belly flavor?