8 varieties available
Jelly Belly The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean
4.78 / 5 based on 1,758 Reviews
From the Makers of Jelly Belly® 49 Assorted Flavors. Naturally & Artificially Flavored. A Fat Free Food. Gluten Free 522-3267. see more...
Top Questions See all 101 Q&A
- "Jelly Beans are amazing especially the citrus ones because they have spark in every bite and there are a bunch of different flavors in them." in 121 reviews
- "There are so many wonderful flavors, though in my opinion, buttered popcorn and roasted marshmallow are particularly amazing!" in 118 reviews
- "I mean there are some flavors that are just not for me, but there are so many flavors to choose from chances are you will find one for you!" in 73 reviews
- "My favorite are the sour jelly belly beans, but they customize packets for so many different flavors, such as citrus or sours, depending upon your individual taste." in 46 reviews
- "The Jelly Bellies are ok..I love them but some of the flavors aren't my favorite.Many different flavors to choose from becareful what you pick it may not be what it seems." in 29 reviews
I LOVE jelly belly jelly beans! They are delicious and there are sooo many flavors. I have been to the Jelly Belly factory multiple times and find it so interesting every time! I always want to buy everything in the gift shop. I love the giant tub of beans you can sometimes get at costco.
Review for: 40 Flavors more...
I used to hate jelly beans. Thought they were crunchy little sadnesses. But then I tried a pear jelly belly and holy crap those things are good. And the red Apple? Tastes like an apple! Basically if you like candy (or fruit but you’re trying to reduce your nutrition and up your sugar intake), these are for you!
I literally can’t get enough Jelly Bellies! I don’t buy them often because of my lack of self control, but when I do I usually get a variety of flavors and eat them one at a time to try to figure out what each flavor is. Such fun!
I am normally a chocolate person when it comes to candy, but jelly beans can also be addictive. Recently had some during the holidays. I love the strawberry and the light blue one! Good stocking stuffer (:
I never used to like jelly bellys growing up but the buttered popcorn have always have a special place in my heart. But within the last 5 years I have started to like alot of other flavors too.
I used to hate jelly beans. Now I love them. So many flavors! They get stuck in my teeth but it’s not terrible. Grabbing one little handful is plenty. I really enjoy these.
These are the best jelly beans! A little bit expensive, but hands down the best. They have awesome flavors! I would recommend these to anyone searching for jelly beans!
This is my absolute favorite candy in the entire world. They have so many flavors, and if you buy the bigger bags they will give you suggestions for which flavors to eat at the same time to create different flavors. Like how fun is that? 10/10 best jelly bean brand.
Q & A
Has anyone done the bean boozled challenge?
My favorite jelly belly flavor is Juicy Pear. Does anyone know if I could buy a bag of jelly beans in only that flavor?
Did you know that jelly belly has a Jelly bean in dirty socks, and puke flavor? How weird is that?
How many flavors are there?
Who else loves the buttered popcorn flavor?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos