Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Does anyone else feel like there is just too much going on in one bag?

kim c.
kim c.
Shelby, MI
3 years, 7 months ago
There are a lot of flavors I do not like so I usually buy them from a candy store so I can pick and choose which flavors I want.
Jennifer i.
Jennifer i.
Centereach, NY
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes because there are a bunch I don't like, I wish I could find individual flavors beside buying them from expensive candy shops
Nina K.
Nina K.
Anniston, AL
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes! I wish they sold single flavor bags. I would be all over those!
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
Gowanda, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
Yes, that's why I usually buy them at locations where you can buy just the flavors you want. There are many of them that I just don't like that much.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
CALDWELL, ID
3 years, 9 months ago
Yes There has to be a little chart telling them apart and even then sometimes its hard to tell which is which
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Shafter, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
Sometimes, I do. There are times when I want to just pop a handful of them in my mouth, but I am afraid to get some weird combination! Like all fruit and one popcorn! I am thankful they narrow down flavors in smaller bags, too.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
3 years, 10 months ago
Yes! I usually go to a candy shop and buy a bag of just my favorite flavors so I don't have to deal with "tutti frutti" and "buttered popcorn." Ew.
Nola G.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, MB
3 years, 10 months ago
Some stores sell them by the flavor :D That way you can pick and choose what you want!
Sharlyne J.
Sharlyne J.
Chesapeake, VA
3 years, 11 months ago
Definitely but that's what I love most about it lol
Angela G.
Angela G.
3 years, 11 months ago
LOL...Yes, and sometimes I feel it would be a waste bc I don't like ALL of the flavors. So we usually go to a candy store in the mall and just bag up the ones we like the best. :-)