Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Does anyone else feel like there is just too much going on in one bag?
kim c.
kim c.
June 16, 2014, 4:06 p.m.
There are a lot of flavors I do not like so I usually buy them from a candy store so I can pick and choose which flavors I want.
Jennifer i.
Jennifer i.
May 31, 2014, 6:36 p.m.
Yes because there are a bunch I don't like, I wish I could find individual flavors beside buying them from expensive candy shops
Nina K.
Nina K.
May 25, 2014, 10:55 p.m.
Yes! I wish they sold single flavor bags. I would be all over those!
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
May 17, 2014, 4:30 p.m.
Yes, that's why I usually buy them at locations where you can buy just the flavors you want. There are many of them that I just don't like that much.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
April 17, 2014, 10:32 p.m.
Yes There has to be a little chart telling them apart and even then sometimes its hard to tell which is which
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
March 7, 2014, 8:22 p.m.
Sometimes, I do. There are times when I want to just pop a handful of them in my mouth, but I am afraid to get some weird combination! Like all fruit and one popcorn! I am thankful they narrow down flavors in smaller bags, too.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
March 7, 2014, 4:34 a.m.
Yes! I usually go to a candy shop and buy a bag of just my favorite flavors so I don't have to deal with "tutti frutti" and "buttered popcorn." Ew.
Nola G.
Nola G.
Feb. 22, 2014, 6:22 p.m.
Some stores sell them by the flavor :D That way you can pick and choose what you want!
Sharlyne J.
Sharlyne J.
Feb. 15, 2014, 7:39 p.m.
Definitely but that's what I love most about it lol
Angela G.
Angela G.
Feb. 7, 2014, 10:26 p.m.
LOL...Yes, and sometimes I feel it would be a waste bc I don't like ALL of the flavors. So we usually go to a candy store in the mall and just bag up the ones we like the best. :-)
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Feb. 6, 2014, 8:24 p.m.
Sometimes yes, but if you do the flavor combinations to make new flavors not so much! and that is what my kids love to do see what additional flavors they can make.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Feb. 5, 2014, 6:47 p.m.
I generally go to a store in my town that sells the flavors individually! That way I can just grab the flavors I like and it's not so overwhelming.

Join Now