Ashley R.
Longview, WA

Do you look for certain favors in the bag or do you get one and guess the flavor?

Brittany H.
Brittany H.
Millington, MI
4 years, 7 months ago
I pick out specific flavors each time I reach in the bag.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Dallas, TX
4 years, 8 months ago
I like most of the fruity flavors
Inverness, FL
4 years, 12 months ago
Yes, too convince them to make different fast a.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Macon, GA
5 years ago
Get one & guess the flavor...besides the obvious popcorn & black licorice. :)
Rachel g.
Rachel g.
Richmond, MO
5 years, 1 month ago
I look for the light blue jelly beans, toss out the popcorn ones and then I guess the rest
Stephenie D.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
5 years, 1 month ago
I look at what I'm eating and try to guess the flavor
Raven H.
Raven H.
Charlottesvle, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
I love to guess the flavor but sometimes ill search
Mallori S.
Mallori S.
5 years, 1 month ago
Guessing the flavor is fun, but sometimes I have to look for a specific one I want to try or look up one if I can't figure out the flavor.
Brandy C.
Brandy C.
Madison , Tn
5 years, 1 month ago
I like to guess the flavor
Newark, OH
5 years, 1 month ago
I look for certain flavors. I like to mix them to make different flavors.