BY JELLY BELLY

A wide assortment of superfruit flavors in one Jelly Belly bean mix. see more...

Sonya B.
West haven , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love red candy any flavor, so this is it!- gourmet jelly belly is a must I love these -
Megan r.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ok product. I prefer the starburst jelly beans over these. They have more fruit flavor.
sara h.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
Jenny M.
Portsmouth U.K.
Guys these taste so good that I have to have like 10 at once! They are like THE BEST time of jelly beans its unbelievable! They cost depending on the amount and the seller!
Sarah M.
Sooooo good you can eat so many definitely need to get yourself some if ur a sweet tooth like I am! Not very pricey either! You can order them online! Also great for kids Christmas isn't actually all that far away so a good stocking stuffer!
Jacintha G.
Chennai
Jelly beans are 9ne of my favourite snack. The chewiness of d beans are they best bcz they are in ur mouth for at least 2 mins. They are hard to find in India
asala 🐱.
Toronto
I always look for the red ones in my favourite candy.
Jelly beans.
But I kind of like a bit of sour taste in it more that it just being fruity.
A. A.
Skokie, IL
Jelly bellies are so yummmm! I almost keep them in m bag or pockets everyday, every time! It helps me in reducing nausea as well
maryoma e.
Riyadh, Riyadh
Its my best one for me and my family . I love its flavor alot its price is good my kids love it .ibuy it every week for them.
Batool A.
Dammam
I tried it before but I did not like it very much. I'm not a fan of such candy desserts which I obviously need time to chew