BY JELLY BELLY

A wide assortment of superfruit flavors in one Jelly Belly bean mix. see more...

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
These jelly beans are so delicious,and I love the variety of flavors that this brand has. They are completely accurate in the flavor description, which is nice because you want to know what you're biting into! Overall,this brand is great and very high quality. I visited their store on vacation and it was amazing! They truly stand apart from other brands. Jelly Belly is synonymous with jelly beans!
Lissette A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
As far as jelly beans go, this supercritical mix is the bomb. Guaranteed to not get those nasty flavored ones in the regular assorted mix. You know the ones😐😐 so if you are picky about jelly beans and only like the fruity flavors, these are for you..
Kamal D.
Jackson Hts, NY
I have had these chewing jelly beans they were good but not as the other jelly bean candies. They are very chew and get stuck some times leaves a weird taste in my mouth. Since everyone has different taste some might like it some might
Brandye K.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
My favorite candy. I love going in the candy store and seeing all the different types of jelly bellies that they have. I think the super fruit is by far one of my favorites
Ana F.
Jelly belly has a big variety of flavors and this is a nice group of the berry flavors I note enjoy. Its candy, so lots of sugar and not something to eat often.
Julitza C.
These jelly beans are exquisites,this brand has variety of flavors. This brand is high quality. I like the contrast of its hard crust and soft inside.
Katie C.
If you love jelly beans then you will love these tropical-ish flavored ones. The specialty bags are great for people that only like one or two flavors
Roberto H.
Miami
Awesome taste and really juice fruits are much better prices around the market are totally great my kids fight for them to get it lol..
Paula P.
Bronx, NY
I love jelly beans!! I used these for a candy bar and kept snacking on them. They’re so yummy and went perfect with our theme.