Jelly Belly Super Fruit Mix, 12 pk

A mix of delicious fruit flavors, made with real juices and purees. see more...

Jennie O.
Perkins , OK
I'm all about the super fruit flavors these days. And these sure do hit the spot when I'm craving something sweet. This is the best brand out there. Hard to stray from these. Will certainly be buying again.
Mackenzie A.
I like this package but it's not the best of Jelly Belly I like the tropical mix better but these are really good but some even medicine grape cough medicine aftertaste but other than that they are okay
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
These are just the right touch of sweetness. Sadly, I could eat these things all day long, but my stomach and my dentist would not be happy with me. The extra cost for Jelly Belly versus other jelly beans are definitely worth it.
Chelee R.
Perris, CA
I absolutely LOVE Jelly Bellys! All of their flavors taste so good without having that weird, artificial taste behind it. I love the superfruit mix bags because my fiancé and I can just dive right in and have fun guessing the flavors. Must try if you love fruity, gummy candies or just love Jelly Bellys in general!
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
These are really delicious. I usually get these when I purchase Jelly Belly. They taste a lot like the actual fruit & not artificial. I would recommend
Sharlet W.
I've been eating this since it came outl.I wouldn't know how to live without it. But I do love to try out new products and I'm excited for what's next
Holly R.
Morgantown, WV
Lovely jelly bellies! They are all sugar and carbs but still so good! These flavors are so awesome! I like the mix them and make new flavors.
Kimberlyn M.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I never get tired of the fruit flavored jelly beans cause all you expect is tropical goodness . I get all my jelly beans at my local marshals
Kelcey D.
The fruit mix is the best! Pear is my favorite. These have great flavors and really are better compared to most other jelly bean companies
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
I like jelly belly it's very fun to guess flavors. Plus they came out with some fun beanboozeled game and we love playing as a family!!!