BY JELLY BELLY

A mix of delicious fruit flavors, made with real juices and purees. see more...

Brandy D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Found these little bags at my local dollar store at the checkout this year around Easter. They were only $1! Lots of yummy jellies and flavors in that little bag for a good value. I was pleasantly surprised at how many were in there. Only two flavors I didn't like.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
These are my favorite mini pick-me-up during long writing sessions. They are also our bribe of choice for my potty-training 3 year old. Honestly, the best jelly beans you can buy - they actually taste like fruit, rather than straight up sugar.
Meridian M.
Shafter, CA
Jelly Belly's are some of the most fascinating candies in my opinion! There are so many different flavors, and the flavors are so well created! They're easy to find and definitely a aging star among other brands of Jelly Beans!
Jennie O.
Perkins, OK
I'm all about the super fruit flavors these days. And these sure do hit the spot when I'm craving something sweet. This is the best brand out there. Hard to stray from these. Will certainly be buying again.
Mackenzie A.
I like this package but it's not the best of Jelly Belly I like the tropical mix better but these are really good but some even medicine grape cough medicine aftertaste but other than that they are okay
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
These are just the right touch of sweetness. Sadly, I could eat these things all day long, but my stomach and my dentist would not be happy with me. The extra cost for Jelly Belly versus other jelly beans are definitely worth it.
Chelee R.
Perris, CA
I absolutely LOVE Jelly Bellys! All of their flavors taste so good without having that weird, artificial taste behind it. I love the superfruit mix bags because my fiancé and I can just dive right in and have fun guessing the flavors. Must try if you love fruity, gummy candies or just love Jelly Bellys in general!
Kaylee W.
Terre Haute, IN
Literally one of my favorite kinds of jelly beans!!! These are sooo great! Very affordable you can get them at your local Dollar General, Walmart and more!!! Great candy!! Recommend to all!
Alyssa M.
Madison Hts, MI
These are really delicious. I usually get these when I purchase Jelly Belly. They taste a lot like the actual fruit & not artificial. I would recommend
Latara K.
Pendleton
Jelly belly are absolutely the best jelly beans out there. Always so much flavor and so juicy! Flavors are true to what they are claimed to be.