BY JELLY BELLY

A mix of delicious fruit flavors, made with real juices and purees. see more...

Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
These are just the right touch of sweetness. Sadly, I could eat these things all day long, but my stomach and my dentist would not be happy with me. The extra cost for Jelly Belly versus other jelly beans are definitely worth it.
Kelcey D.
The fruit mix is the best! Pear is my favorite. These have great flavors and really are better compared to most other jelly bean companies
Emma V.
Medley, FL
I love jelly bellys, are so delicious and good. I enjoy it with my grandson. The flavor are so good. I never get bored with these.
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
I locs jelly belly! It's a little more expensive then your normal jelly beans but they are so good. They have gourmet flavors
Randi W.
Cartwright, OK
Jelly belly is my favorite jelly bean. They are the most fruity tasting jelly beans out there. Lots of good flavors.
Dawn K.
Spring City, PA
Jelly Belly had one of the best tasting candies in this category. They have a variety of flavors.
Madelene P.
Kissimmee, FL
I play guess the flavor with my kids. They always ask to get a new bag.
Love all flavors
Jessica W.
Jelly Belly Super Fruit Mix are soooo good!!! The flavors taste so amazing!
Brandy D.
Found these little bags at my local dollar store at the checkout this year around Easter. They were only $1! Lots of yummy jellies and flavors in that little bag for a good value. I was pleasantly surprised at how many were in there. Only two flavors I didn't like.
Danielle J.
Fort Belvoir, VA
These are my favorite mini pick-me-up during long writing sessions. They are also our bribe of choice for my potty-training 3 year old. Honestly, the best jelly beans you can buy - they actually taste like fruit, rather than straight up sugar.