BY JELLY BELLY

All Natural Ingredients br Soft Fruit Candy Made with 5 Fruit Juices 2 Good Source of Vitamin C 1 Color from Natural Sources 6 Naturally Gluten Free 5 Naturally Fat Free 4 Peanut Free The fresh-picked flavor of Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Raspberry and Blueberry fill every delicious bite of Sunkist Fruit Gems. Made with all natural ingredients, this soft fruit candy melts in your mouth for a sensation of pure pleasure. Simply wonderful! see more...

• Are these good? Also, what's the texture like? 1 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can get the original fruit gems with the...1 Answers
  • Where do you buy these, I never see them?1 Answers
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
These are delicious!  I recently received a handful of them in a yarn purchase order and it brought me back to when I was a kid.  They used to sell them in the grocery store in the area where you can bag and weigh candy, but now the only place I can find it is on amazon.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert
This snack is very fruit and tasty.  I received this as a freebie when my card number's ending number was drawn at the store. It's one of those 'better for you' candies that taste very good. I don't eat these often, but I would recommend these to others.
Jaclyn G.
Clawson, MI
There is something so special about these candies! They are delicious. The only downside is that they are a little pricy.
Nicole H.
Review for: Fruit Gems 1.5 lb; 680 g
Kind of bleh. They're more chewy than they are gummy. and its the kind of chew that sticks to your teeth. didn't really like at all
Marisa D.
Painesville , OH
Review for: Fruit Gems 1.5 lb; 680 g
I love, love, love these! The orange is my absolute favorite flavor of all. I have eaten these since I was a little kid. I have a hard time finding them now though for some reason. The texture of them is really cool.
Nikki R.
Review for: Fruit Gems 1.5 lb; 680 g
I love these sooooo much! I wish they were more widely available. This is candy I would be better about giving my kids.
Olivia B.
Review for: Fruit Gems 1.5 lb; 680 g
These Jelly belly Sunkist fruit gems are definitely not as good as I thought they would be, I don't like them.
Abby C.
Riverside, RI
Review for: Fruit Gems 1.5 lb; 680 g
24 oz cans are too small. I do my fruit gems in bulk from BJ's, they are majorly addictive, and have health fruit pectin in them!
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
These are fun and citrus flavored fruit candies.They have a great chewy texture. Sunkist also does fruit chews that are great.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
I grew up loving fruit gems and I love them today! They are affordable and you can buy them at candy stores or online. I give them as gifts and people love them too! My husband and j just eat them together
Jaclyn S.
Hackettstown, NJ
Where do you buy these, I never see them?
shahana a.
sheffield, south yorkshire
Do they have any other flavors?
Kristen S.
Does anyone know where I can get the original fruit gems with the raspberry, lime, and lemon? I can't find them anywhere anymore :(
sadie d.
Ottawa, IL
Are these good? Also, what's the texture like?