BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly - Sunkist All Natural Soft Fruit Candy Orange Slices - 3.1 oz. 87 gJelly Belly Sunkist All Natural Orange Slice Soft Fruit Candy are fruity pectin candy with a tangy orange flavor. Made with orange juice! Sunkist Orange Slices have been a treasured treat for more than 30 years and ar see more...

María f.
María f.
Soy una persona amante a las gomitas estas no las he probado pero de seguro me van a gustar #pasiónporlasgomitas
Shanita A.
Shanita A.
Zachary, LA
Not as good as the orange slices I grew up eating as a kid but over all Its a good product .
Carrie R.
Carrie R.
Indianapolis , IN
Good jelly candy. Too sweet for me, but good. My family enjoys them. Not too hard either.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
I didn't like this candy. My friend gave me a couple for me to try but I didn't like them .
pauline t.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love jelly belly sunkist all natural soft fruit candy because they taste awesome. these don't compare to the alternative because of it's name brand. my kinds really enjoy the great flavor. i buy these at walmart and are repurchase worthy because they are delicious. i would definitely recommend to friends and family so they can too enjoy them.
Kazia F.
Kazia F.
Kent
So lovely and soft. Great taste and is like your eating a real orange but with a lot of sugar. To many give me pains in my stomach but think that's just me not the sweet itself. Could eat all day. I also find them refreshing
Diana I.
Diana I.
Los Angeles
My favorite gomitas are quite nutritious and at least I take away the hunger and the combination of citrus with lots of sugar I love it
Pierina R.
Pierina R.
Es suave, buen sabor a cítrico específicamente naranja, no tiene tanta azúcar añadida !!
Fabyana S.
Fabyana S.
Itacuruba-Pernambuco
Uma delicia de sabor e nutrição. Super amo. Super saudável pois é feito com produtos naturais.
Sehar A.
Sehar A.
Faisalabad
I love this flavour it's yummy taste so good packaging so cute not expensive food for health