BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly - Sunkist All Natural Soft Fruit Candy Orange Slices - 3.1 oz. 87 gJelly Belly Sunkist All Natural Orange Slice Soft Fruit Candy are fruity pectin candy with a tangy orange flavor. Made with orange juice! Sunkist Orange Slices have been a treasured treat for more than 30 years and ar see more...

pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love jelly belly sunkist all natural soft fruit candy because they taste awesome. these don't compare to the alternative because of it's name brand. my kinds really enjoy the great flavor. i buy these at walmart and are repurchase worthy because they are delicious. i would definitely recommend to friends and family so they can too enjoy them.
Allison H.
Burlington, WI
This was one of my favorite candies as a child. My grandma always had this candy at her house when we'd come over, so it gives me such a nice feeling down memory lane. I don't eat it as much anymore because I'm not very big on the orange flavor, but it's still nice to have here and there.
Alasha B.
This product has the best affects on your eye lashes this doesn't make your eye lashes look clustered they are light weight and the product is air like and has a nice box and decoration to it . They good
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
These make me think of my grandpa. They were always his favorite candy. They were always in a jar by his chair in the living room and they are just as yummy now that I'm not a kid anymore.
Candis M.
These have a very natural orange flavor which I love, they are a good value for your money, I purchased these at my local grocery store and I have only purchased one so far but I plan to purchase more.
julie G.
Eden,Ny
nice very sweet tasteing. soft and chewy easy to swallow. Not over powering taste of orange . the orange taste was great made you want to come backm for more.
Lynnette l.
Philadelphia, PA
I like Sunkist brand jelly beans.I never tried this before and decided to give it a try.I like the chewiness and the orange flavor in this candy
Sara W.
Surprise, AZ
These are okayyy....they are a decent chewy candy but taste nothing like oranges I think. They could add some better flavor.
Jailine D.
These candies I love are delicious the orange flavor is exquisite, very good I like them very muchimo recommend them.

VE-0365220 Nayreth A.
Doral , FL
I love these gummies and its Orange flavor is the best its consistency I really like so I recommend them are divine