BY JELLY BELLY

This fabulous gift box from Jelly Belly contains all the indulgence but 40% fewer calories than regular jelly beans. With ten fantastic flavours to choose from, they won't be around for long. Details No added sugar jelly bean gift box 10 individual flavours Fat, gluten and gelatine free Certified OU Kosher 120g Regrettably, this product is non-returnable. see more...

Ashton R.
Somerville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jelly bellies are always in our Easter baskets when we were kids. And now they’re in my kids Easter baskets this year too. I love that they come in so many flavors and they all taste delicious. I think that jelly bellies are definitely a good way to go around the Easter holiday.
lucy r.
philadelphia
Best candies in the world! Love the texture and taste! The flavors were so realistic! This jelly bean company compares to no other company because the flavors don’t taste like trash. Cheap and convenient to get!
Deserae S.
These are our favorite candy! We love having them around for movie nights or quick treats for a sweet tooth. They’re adorable and you can easily find them at Walmart and other major grocery stores and even some gas stations. We love them!
Karina C.
chicago
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whenever I got these for myself it was such a treat. These jelly beans just taste so good and have a great flavor. The jelly belly brand is a little more expensive so I do not get it often but it does not disappoint when I do.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm literally obsessed with all gummy, chewey, fruity candies but these are on of my favorites! Perfect for movies, sporting events, on the go or just to enjoy at home. Did I mention I'm obsessed??!!!
J S.
Buffalo
I don’t eat jelly beans often, but if I do, jelly belly is the only brand I’ll eat. I’m picky with the flavors and may be one of the only fans of the “popcorn” flavor. They’re the best!
Briee J.
Skiatook
These are my favorite type of jelly bean. I used to eat them all the time with my grandpa before he passed now we keep some around at all times we get ours at reasors
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Gail D.
Taunton , MA
These were given to me as a gift. I loved the flavor choices and was surprised that the flavors were so close to the description. I would definitely purchase these for myself or as a gift.