BY JELLY BELLY

This fabulous gift box from Jelly Belly contains all the indulgence but 40% fewer calories than regular jelly beans. With ten fantastic flavours to choose from, they won't be around for long. Details No added sugar jelly bean gift box 10 individual flavours Fat, gluten and gelatine free Certified OU Kosher 120g Regrettably, this product is non-returnable. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Cami H.
Denver, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Whenever I got these for myself it was such a treat. These jelly beans just taste so good and have a great flavor. The jelly belly brand is a little more expensive so I do not get it often but it does not disappoint when I do.
lucy r.
philadelphia
Best candies in the world! Love the texture and taste! The flavors were so realistic! This jelly bean company compares to no other company because the flavors don’t taste like trash. Cheap and convenient to get!
Gail D.
Taunton , MA
These were given to me as a gift. I loved the flavor choices and was surprised that the flavors were so close to the description. I would definitely purchase these for myself or as a gift.
Flo B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Again I'm a sweet fanatic and of course who hasn't tried jelly beans. They have them in so many flavors! I enjoy them as well as my kids do. I enjoy the ones you have to guess the most. But these varieties are my second choice.
audrey C.
Waller, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I have loved these jelly bean varieties since i was a child they have such cool flavors everybody is happy. The packaging has a convenient opening so the candy doesn't go bad too soon. I recommend to everybody
Alba R.
Panorama City, CA
This gift box is so cool to give out because it's in a great size and it is affordable. They have different flavors in the box so you get to taste them all and figure out what flavor it was. Great product
Kayla S.
Bossier City , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The sugar free option is great if you're trying to watch sugar intake but still want a snake. Beware though...this is not free from sugar alcohols and substitutes.
Colleen D.
Love this gift box. Great that it comes with different flavors and the packaging is nice. Is a little bit more pricey and I wish you could customize the flavors.
Ashley R.
Walnut Ridge, AR
As much as I love the regular Jelly Belly (they're my favorite candy!), I thought these would be okay for sugar free. No! I ate maybe 4 and threw the bag away.