BY JELLY BELLY

The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean® Low Carb 35% Fewer Calories than regular Jelly Belly® jelly beans Natural & Artificial Flavors Sweetened with Splenda® Brand Assorted Sugar-Free- Buttered Popcorn, Cherry, Green Apple, Juicy Pear, Lemon, Licorice, Pineapple, Sizzling Cinnamon, Strawberry, Tangerine Jelly Belly® Sugar-Free jelly beans contain 90 calories per 40-gram serving, compared to 140 calories per 40-gram serving for regular Jelly Belly jelly beans.  Carbohydrate Facts Total Carbs                    36.0g Fiber                             -9.0g Sugar Alcohol         &nb see more...

Jelly Belly Sugar-Free Jelly Beans
  • "I love how Jelly Belly has so many different flavors and how they have recipes on the back of each package to make your own creation of a different flavor" in 5 reviews
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
These are delicious! The variety of flavors make this a treat for everyone. My only issue with Jelly Belly is the price. I bought a 2 lb bag for my son's birthday party and it cost me $11.99.
Megan B.
Jelly belly are the only jelly beans I will eat! They are literally the best. The size is better as well as the flavor. I am always impressed with the variety of flavors they offer, too. I recommend these to everyone!
Molly M.
Review for: Assorted Bag more...
I love Jelly Bellies, they have such a great taste but my only problem with them is that they get stale fast and hurt my teeth. But other than that they are very delicious. I totally recommend this!
Mia P.
I never would have guessed these were sugar free. They taste amazing! I love both kinds of Jelly Beans from Jelly Belly but with a diabetic child in the house I keep the Sugar Free Jelly Belly Beans on hand. If you haven't tried the sugar free Jelly Belly Beans I recommend them. They are also great when you travel
Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are okay. They taste pretty similar to the regular ones. However I think I overdid it because I ended up with a bad stomach ache and cramps. If you can keep yourself to only having a handful at a time these would make a great treat for healthy eating or diabetics.
Shannon S.
Youngstown, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these because they are sugar free and my kiddos don't need anymore sugar than what they normally get, but I was surprised that they still tasted like the regular jelly beans. Definitely recommend the sugar free jelly beans!
Areli S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I got these for my mom one day that she wanted candy, but her being diabetic I had to get sugar free candy. I had a couple and they tasted great. If you want to cut back on sugar and wanted candy this would be great to have
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Excellent choice! I purchased these sugar free jelly beans for my uncle because he is diabetic. For the next two months he called me once every week asking for more (he cannot drive). So, I bought some fit my family and my 5 year old loves them. He can't tell the difference and these are healthier! I am extremely pleased by the sheer flavor of these sugar free jelly beans. I will continue to purchase these over and over!
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
I bought these instead of the regular sugar jelly bellys and I was pleasantly surprised! They tasted just as great and I recommend them to those watching their carbohydrate intake. I find these at Walgreens in the sugar free candy section and they are the same price as regular jelly bellys
Ali L.
Review for: Sours Bag more...
Jelly beans shouldn't be sugar free. They're jelly beans! I don't get this fascination with trying to make healthy candy. It's candy! Just eat it in moderation! That said these are "okay" considering what they are. Still, if you want jelly beans, just get the ones with sugar!
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Whats your favorite jelly bean flavor?? Mines is buttered popcorn
chantel s.
Brooklyn, NY
Hey people what is your favorite one
Misti H.
What flavor combinations are the best?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do theses compare in taste to regular Jelly Bellys?
Rachael S.
Buckeye, AZ
What is your favorite flavor?