BY JELLY BELLY

The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean® Low Carb 35% Fewer Calories than regular Jelly Belly® jelly beans Natural & Artificial Flavors Sweetened with Splenda® Brand Assorted Sugar-Free- Buttered Popcorn, Cherry, Green Apple, Juicy Pear, Lemon, Licorice, Pineapple, Sizzling Cinnamon, Strawberry, Tangerine Jelly Belly® Sugar-Free jelly beans contain 90 calories per 40-gram serving, compared to 140 calories per 40-gram serving for regular Jelly Belly jelly beans.  Carbohydrate Facts Total Carbs                    36.0g Fiber                             -9.0g Sugar Alcohol         &nb see more...

Jelly Belly Sugar-Free Jelly Beans
  • "I love how Jelly Belly has so many different flavors and how they have recipes on the back of each package to make your own creation of a different flavor" in 5 reviews
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are my sweet craving stoppers! Sugar free= guilt free! They're affordable and I love the small packs. Easy to keep in a purse, beach back, or at work. There are plenty of fun flavors and it's so fun to mix them up. Word of warning, the artificial sweetener is a laxative so don't over do it!!
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
I bought these instead of the regular sugar jelly bellys and I was pleasantly surprised! They tasted just as great and I recommend them to those watching their carbohydrate intake. I find these at Walgreens in the sugar free candy section and they are the same price as regular jelly bellys
Ali L.
Jelly beans shouldn't be sugar free. They're jelly beans! I don't get this fascination with trying to make healthy candy. It's candy! Just eat it in moderation! That said these are "okay" considering what they are. Still, if you want jelly beans, just get the ones with sugar!
Amanda W.
These are my favorite sour candy. jellybeans are my all time favorite anyways but the sour kind are delicious. anmd they don't make me feel all hopped up on sugar when i am done eating these one because sugar free. doesn't effect the sweetness, still tasty!
Courtney C.
Amesbury, MA
I love jelly belly, but the assorted bag seems to generally be overfilled with the least desired flavors like licorice, root beer and buttered popcorn. I'd much prefer the bag to have more of the fruit flavors or cinnamon.
Allison L.
Henderson, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert
Go sour or go home. I love sour candy of all kind. And the fact that it also comes in sugar free makes me happy so I feel like I shouldn't be so upset about eating candy. I buy these anytime I find them at a store.
Andrea G.
El único caramelo sin azúcar que sabe tan bien como la versión original . Una gran cantidad de azúcar en vez de dulces libre tiene un sabor extraño y no es tan buena . Pero estas barrigas jalea saben tan bien .
Clair P.
The only sugar free candy that tastes just as good as the original version. A lot of time sugar free candy has a weird flavor and isn't quite as good. But these jelly bellys taste just as good.
Jacqueline F.
These are my parents favorite. They love them. They are way better than regular jelly beans. The flavor is nice and the price is nice also
Brenda S.
Dallas, TX
They don't at all taste sugar free. same great flavors. I eat these every few months. jelly belly is one of my favorite candies.
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Whats your favorite jelly bean flavor?? Mines is buttered popcorn
Misti H.
What flavor combinations are the best?
Saira V.
Los Angeles, CA
What's your favorite flavor ?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do theses compare in taste to regular Jelly Bellys?
Vanessa G.
Porterville , CA
Are the sugar free candies better than the other ones