Jelly Belly Sugar-Free Jelly Beans uploaded by Alexandra C.

BY JELLY BELLY

The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean® Low Carb 35% Fewer Calories than regular Jelly Belly® jelly beans Natural & Artificial Flavors Sweetened with Splenda® Brand Assorted Sugar-Free- Buttered Popcorn, Cherry, Green Apple, Juicy Pear, Lemon, Licorice, Pineapple, Sizzling Cinnamon, Strawberry, Tangerine Jelly Belly® Sugar-Free jelly beans contain 90 calories per 40-gram serving, compared to 140 calories per 40-gram serving for regular Jelly Belly jelly beans.  Carbohydrate Facts Total Carbs                    36.0g Fiber                             -9.0g Sugar Alcohol         &nb see more...

Jelly Belly Sugar-Free Jelly Beans
  • "I love how Jelly Belly has so many different flavors and how they have recipes on the back of each package to make your own creation of a different flavor" in 5 reviews
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
Review for: Assorted Bag more...
I keep to a low carb/sugar diet due to my reactive hypoglycemia. These are a great substitute for sweets in my diet. They taste the same as normal jellybeans, but keep in mind they will give you a stomach ache if you eat too many! I have a hard time finding them (gotta go to a specialty candy store) and they’re pricey compared to normal jellybeans, but they do the trick!
Shauna C.
I will only buy these because they taste so good. I don't like the taste of the off'brand ones. Its my go to sweet snack! They are easy to just grab and go. I use a Ziploc bag and throw them in the diaper bag and munch on them while shopping
Christi A.
Ottumwa, IA
These are delicious! The variety of flavors make this a treat for everyone. My only issue with Jelly Belly is the price. I bought a 2 lb bag for my son's birthday party and it cost me $11.99.
Mia P.
I never would have guessed these were sugar free. They taste amazing! I love both kinds of Jelly Beans from Jelly Belly but with a diabetic child in the house I keep the Sugar Free Jelly Belly Beans on hand. If you haven't tried the sugar free Jelly Belly Beans I recommend them. They are also great when you travel
Mollee W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are okay. They taste pretty similar to the regular ones. However I think I overdid it because I ended up with a bad stomach ache and cramps. If you can keep yourself to only having a handful at a time these would make a great treat for healthy eating or diabetics.
Shannon S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these because they are sugar free and my kiddos don't need anymore sugar than what they normally get, but I was surprised that they still tasted like the regular jelly beans. Definitely recommend the sugar free jelly beans!
I gave this four stars because they do taste good but not every single flavor, which ruins the joy of eating them because I have to pick out the ones i don't like, because I don't eat them as often, sometimes I forget the ones I dislike lol
Megan B.
Jelly belly are the only jelly beans I will eat! They are literally the best. The size is better as well as the flavor. I am always impressed with the variety of flavors they offer, too. I recommend these to everyone!
Molly M.
Bentonville, AR
Review for: Assorted Bag more...
I love Jelly Bellies, they have such a great taste but my only problem with them is that they get stale fast and hurt my teeth. But other than that they are very delicious. I totally recommend this!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love skin care lip gloss lotion and personal care omg my go tos I love candy also cake and yes I am a bit of a foody lol love me some food also love me some hair care products and clothes and electronics and chips crackers and so much more...
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whats your favorite jelly bean flavor?? Mines is buttered popcorn
chantel s.
Brooklyn, NY
Hey people what is your favorite one
Misti H.
Lockhart, TX
What flavor combinations are the best?
Lindsay L.
Cincinnati, OH
How do theses compare in taste to regular Jelly Bellys?
Rachael S.
Buckeye, AZ
What is your favorite flavor?