BY JELLY BELLY

Features include: One 10-pound bag of strawberry cheesecake-flavored jelly beans Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian Only 4 calories per bean Made in the U.S. see more...

Sydnee P.
Edgewood, NM
I liked this flavor of jelly belly but I can’t say it was my favorite. You can taste that it is strawberry cheesecake if you are trying but you wouldn’t know it right off the bat. I probably won’t repurchase this flavor.
Briee J.
Skiatook
This is one of my favorite flavors when it comes to Jelly Bellies I eat these before I eat any other flavor our Reasor's in town has a dispenser that you can go to and you know you can pick which ones you want and I usually get one pound of the strawberry cheesecake I get a pound of the Cherry the Licorice and then the blue one I can't remember what it's
Kelsie M.
Sparta, MI
If i could only eat one type of jelly bean the rest of my life, it would be this kind. It's like candy and dessert all rolled into one bite. It's fruity and creamy at the same time yet not too sweet. It taste like my strawberry and cream shampoo smells! Just delicious
Angela M.
Mogadore, OH
Jelly Belly are the only jelly beans I will eat... the flavors are spot on and so amazing!!! So many flavor choices that you can’t possibly go wrong! Hands down the best jelly beans ever! I always but this brand and I tell my friends about them all the time!
Natalia G.
No Matter what these jellybeans will always taste good you will enjoy these they taste hella good and when you take them out people would want to grab yours so watch out. Lol. I highly recommend.
Victoria G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Love this flavor! Taste like strawberry cheesecake to me 😍😍 Jelly Belly is my one and only favorite kind of jelly beans, they have amazing flavors that really taste like what they claim to be!
Krystal L.
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know what strawberry cheesecake tastes like because I hate cheesecake but I love this flavor. Jelly Belly jelly beans are the only ones I will eat (besides the any black licorice Easter jelly beans lololol )
erica c.
DuBois
I love jelly bellies! This flavor is my second flavor right behind buttered popcorn! Thus one has a lot of strawberry and not a lot of cheesecake flavor. Still delicious!!
Fiona G.
Love love love these !i can eat these all day long. It takes a while for these to ruin/expire , so you can put them on the shelf for a long time with no worries . Plus,you’ll end up eating them either way .
Jordann L.
This is my absolute favorite flavor. They're really hard to find though. But I stock up. They're definitely cheap enough. And I recommend least anybody who loves a really sweet flavor.

back