Jelly Belly Spring Mix uploaded by Lucinda S.

BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly® Spring Mix. see more...

Inna P.
Tarpon Spgs, FL
Love, love, love jelly belly! Thebhave amazing flavors and often come out with new flavors which I always look forward to! They’re not pricey and you’re definitely getting your money’s worth
Caroline T.
Jelly beans is such a classic candie. Even though in my house is just me and my husband, no kids, we always have some kid snacks in our pantry, and jelly beans is always one of our choices.
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
When I first saw these candies they resembled me famous Harry Potters sweets with different flavors. I decided that I definitely want to try them. My choice was this mix as it is the best opportunity to catch your favorites. When I got them I was so happy, they are really so cute! Different taste for different people!
Chelsie N.
Portland, OR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I grew up with these, and they're still the best. I love that they came out with Berty Botts Every Flavor Beans, that made me so so happy and they were perfect. Super good, and if they were supposed to be gross, they were disgusting.
Ellie (.
A yummy mix of some of my favourite flavours of jelly belly beans!! These as so full of flavour and you can really tell the difference between all the colours! It’s hard to have just one as they are very tasty!
Holly H.
Cambridge, OH
I love jelly beans and this brand is my favorite. I like all the different flavors and rarely get one I don't like. The price isn't good either. It's a great sweet snack that doesn't have a time of calories.
Nechama G.
N Miami Beach, FL
No matter what time of day it is I can always count on a bag of these. I usually get them at ross Marshall or tj maxx. Just pop a few in and my day is a whole lot better.
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
angel g.
Orlando, FL
is generally thought that jelly beans first surfaced in 1861, when Boston confectioner William Schrafft urged people to send his jelly beans to soldiers during the American Civil War. It was not until July 5, 1905, that jelly beans were mentioned in the Chicago Daily News. The advertisement publicised bulk jelly beans sold by volume for nine cents per pound, according to the book The Century in Food: America's Fads and Favorites. Today, most historians contend that jellybeans were first linked with celebrations of Easter in the United States sometime in the 1930s for their egg-like shape.[1]

The American National Jelly Bean Day is on April 22.[2]
Dee T.
Who doesn't like jelly beans?! Especially gourmet!!! These are such a fun candy where you can create your own unique flavors!!! Grab a bag and try them out. Just make sure they are not the bad flavored ones that's they use as a joke!!!