Jelly Belly Spring Mix uploaded by Lucinda S.

BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly® Spring Mix. see more...

Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
When I first saw these candies they resembled me famous Harry Potters sweets with different flavors. I decided that I definitely want to try them. My choice was this mix as it is the best opportunity to catch your favorites. When I got them I was so happy, they are really so cute! Different taste for different people!
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
I've always loved Jelly Belly. They are the original jelly bean maker in my opinion. They're affordable and have some really great flavors. I love apple, blue raspberry, and grape. They are definitely my favorites.
Holly H.
Cambridge, OH
I love jelly beans and this brand is my favorite. I like all the different flavors and rarely get one I don't like. The price isn't good either. It's a great sweet snack that doesn't have a time of calories.
Nechama G.
N Miami Beach, FL
No matter what time of day it is I can always count on a bag of these. I usually get them at ross Marshall or tj maxx. Just pop a few in and my day is a whole lot better.
angel g.
Orlando, FL
is generally thought that jelly beans first surfaced in 1861, when Boston confectioner William Schrafft urged people to send his jelly beans to soldiers during the American Civil War. It was not until July 5, 1905, that jelly beans were mentioned in the Chicago Daily News. The advertisement publicised bulk jelly beans sold by volume for nine cents per pound, according to the book The Century in Food: America's Fads and Favorites. Today, most historians contend that jellybeans were first linked with celebrations of Easter in the United States sometime in the 1930s for their egg-like shape.[1]

The American National Jelly Bean Day is on April 22.[2]
Dee T.
Who doesn't like jelly beans?! Especially gourmet!!! These are such a fun candy where you can create your own unique flavors!!! Grab a bag and try them out. Just make sure they are not the bad flavored ones that's they use as a joke!!!
lisa p.
Pullman, MI
Absolutely love the spring mix flavors they are so delicious they are my most have in the purse for work, driving anywhere. I really wish the bags where bigger
Lucinda S.
Yelm, WA
Love jelly beans.. They should market them all year long not just a Easter.. We can never keep the jar full at our house.. Everyone loves them..
Suzane C.
Bel Air, MD
I love candies and I like the Spring Mix because it has many kinds and flavor of Jelly Beans. I like to eat while I see movies and watch TV.
Erika A.
Nice snack for a once in awhile treat. Like the variety of flavors in the pack. Can pick up generally at any Walmart.