BY JELLY BELLY

Sport Beans(r) Assorted Natural Flavors Quick Energy For Sports Performance Carbs Electrolytes Vitamins B & C Lemon Lime Orange Fruit Punch Berry Scientifically Formulated to Maximize Sports Performance Carbohydrates to fuel your body during intense activity. Electrolytes (sodium and potassium) vital for maintaining fluid balance. Vitamin B1, B2 & B3 to help burn carbohydrates and fat. Vitamin C to protect muscles and cells against oxidative damage. see more...

• I am an avid runner and I am always on the lookout for pr...1 Answers
Stacy S.
I recieved a sample of these at a running expo. They are great. They taste great and are so easy to eat mid run. I love hoe the bag is resealable and they are affordable. I will definatley consider buying these on a regular basis to fuel myself during my runs.
Elizabeth F.
Wheaton , IL
I really do not care for
The taste of these. They are too sour. They are supposed to be a replenishment snack after physical activity but I would rather take in gaterade or water. These are very hard to find in stores and a bit more pricey then regular jelly bellys. I wouldn't recommend these for purchase
Brittany P.
Feldkirch , Vorarlberg
These taste just like normal jelly beans and I had high hopes that they would give me a nice energy boost. I took these before a road race and was really disappointed. They were heavy in my stomach and made me feel nauseous while I was running. Other gel chews are a better option.
Tish D.
Greer, SC
I am an avid runner and I am always on the lookout for products that can help me be effective with my running. I am looking for items that are easy to carry but also offer me fuel for my long runs. Has anyone ever tried these and if so, did you notice a difference in your performance because of them, did it help with recovery? Which flavor tastes the best?