Jelly Belly Sours Jelly Beans, Assorted Flavors, 4.25-Ounce Gift Boxes (Pack of 4)

BY JELLY BELLY

"Creator of The Original Gourmet Jelly Beanå, Jelly Belly have been delighting with their gourmet sweets since 1869. Sour Beananza Bag: 12 Count. Jelly Belly. 10 assorted flavors. Great candy for a party or giveaways.Perfect for handouts or people on... see more...

Heinje L.
Baguio City
I likt sour sweets what can you do? I like how hard the outer part of a jellybean is and when you bite down you taste the sourness and the sweetness which i like
Zora D.
Toronto, ON
These are great, as usual with jellybelly - but not as sour as i would have hoped for; actually i find them extra sweet. The good thing is i dont over eat this flavor as i would the regular type of jellys.
Karlie B.
Victoria
I'm a huge fan of jelly belly! This selection was pretty disappointing. The sour really swashes the bright flavors of the candy. I missed the distinct different flavor.
Leanne P.
Bicester, Oxfordshire
I love sour sweets and these are full of lovely flavours with that extra sour note that I just love. I love how you can mix the flavours to make something new.
Saima M.
Dubai, Baraha
Love to eat this. I really enjoy gummies alot. My family also enjoy to eat gummies and in my family small kids really love it
Ciara H.
Dublin
Love the different flavours. Love the packaging , would definitely buy these again, they are kind of pricey for a jelly bean
Alicia W.
Bynner St, Shrewsbury
Amazing snack if you are a sour sweet fan, the variety of flavours in this pack are so good. One of my favourites!
Cassadi-Jai W.
Very delicious treats, i enjoyed mixing two flavours and creating different one. I would recomend this to anyone
Erin M.
So delicious they are so colorful and have an excellent flavor. They are at the perfect point of sour. Love them.