Jelly Belly Sours Jelly Beans, Assorted Flavors, 4.25-Ounce Gift Boxes (Pack of 4)

BY JELLY BELLY

Buy on Jet.com
NOURA O.
NOURA O.
Foodie Expert
Tasty yummy and they are my guilty pleasure .. but you have to be careful and get them from good stores because of not you will eat rocks lol
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
I generally like a sour candy with a bit of sweet however these jelly belly beans weren't my favorite go to sour candy. I much prefer their soda flavor jelly beans.
Abigail D.
Abigail D.
San diego, CA
The 5 flavors were great, but a 1/10 on sourness nonetheless I still devoured the box in three sittings.
Mary S.
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
I know a lot of people go on and on about the brand Jelly Bean but I think they have a lot of weird tasting ones. I prefer jolly rangers or the starburst ones better.
Zora D.
Zora D.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
These are great, as usual with jellybelly - but not as sour as i would have hoped for; actually i find them extra sweet. The good thing is i dont over eat this flavor as i would the regular type of jellys.
Leanne P.
Leanne P.
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
I love sour sweets and these are full of lovely flavours with that extra sour note that I just love. I love how you can mix the flavours to make something new.
Cassadi-Jai W.
Cassadi-Jai W.
Foodie Expert
Very delicious treats, i enjoyed mixing two flavours and creating different one. I would recomend this to anyone
Karlie B.
Karlie B.
Victoria
I'm a huge fan of jelly belly! This selection was pretty disappointing. The sour really swashes the bright flavors of the candy. I missed the distinct different flavor.