Jelly Belly Sours Jelly Beans, Assorted Flavors, 4.25-Ounce Gift Boxes (Pack of 4)

BY JELLY BELLY

Buy on Jet.com
Mary S.
Tampa, FL
I know a lot of people go on and on about the brand Jelly Bean but I think they have a lot of weird tasting ones. I prefer jolly rangers or the starburst ones better.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Of all the candy in the world this is by far my favorite!!! I love how each one is a unique flavor and I love how you can Mitch and match different ones to make your own. They are so inexpensive and perfect to throw in your purse. Love these!!!!
Heather S.
These tiny candies pack a lot of tart & tangy flavor in a small bite. That way you can,indulge without feeling guilty or cheating.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love Jelly Belly. These are a nice sweet treat. I'll keep these in my desk at work sometimes for whenever I need an afternoon pick me up. :)
NOURA O.
Tasty yummy and they are my guilty pleasure .. but you have to be careful and get them from good stores because of not you will eat rocks lol
Rebekah P.
Sour jelly beans = key to my heart. These flavors can’t be beat. They’re gummy but not sticky like other brands of jelly beans can be.
Carleigh P.
DALLAS, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
LOVE jelly belly sours! All the flavors are tasty, I don't often see these but I really enjoy them. They are sour but also sweet.
Heather M.
Eastlake, OH
These have been my favorite since I was a child. They are deliciously sour and sweet. Jellybelly is my go to jelly bean ♡
Katie H.
Jonesboro, AR
these are my favorite jelly beans! they're sour with a sweet kick after you start chewing to make the perfect balance!
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Love sour candy, these are super sweet and delicious! be careful, you end up eating a lot more than you plan to!