Jelly Belly Sours Jelly Beans, Assorted Flavors, 4.25-Ounce Gift Boxes (Pack of 4)

BY JELLY BELLY

Buy on Jet.com
Jamil D.
Jamil D.
San Fernando, CA
Jelly Belly has come out with some unique flavors over the years. However their original lineup of assorted flavors can't be beat. If you are fan of jelly beans, you won't be able to beat these. Great flavors and very affordable as all of their items are less than $2!
Haley  W.
Haley W.
Foodie Expert
My favorite jelly beans of all time. The flavors are perfectly tart and there's a unique variety. I have to keep myself from eating them all in 5 minutes. Of buying the entirety of the supply at the candy store.
Savanna R.
Savanna R.
Bella Vista, AR
Foodie Expert
I can't lie, jelly belly's get a little old for me. They don't come out with new flavors often enough. However, their sour jelly beans are not bad. They're good flavor, but they're the same old jelly belly.
Paula-Beth T.
Paula-Beth T.
Foodie Expert
No other gourmet jelly bean comes close to the jelly belly brand! I love these fun gift boxes so you can pick out your favorite flavors or create fun flavor combinations. Downside: they are expensive!
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
I love Jelly Belly. These are a nice sweet treat. I'll keep these in my desk at work sometimes for whenever I need an afternoon pick me up. :)
Carleigh B.
Carleigh B.
Dallas, TX
Foodie Expert
LOVE jelly belly sours! All the flavors are tasty, I don't often see these but I really enjoy them. They are sour but also sweet.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
Foodie Expert
Love sour candy, these are super sweet and delicious! be careful, you end up eating a lot more than you plan to!
amy s.
amy s.
Foodie Expert
I love jelly bellys. The sour ones are my favorite. I get these every once in a while. It's great when you can get them on sale. They're definitely affordable. I repurchase every few months. They're a nice treat.
Stacee G.
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely LOVE jelly bellies...especially around Easter time. The Jelly Belly sours are delicious and a great snack when you need something sweet with a hint of sour!
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Foodie Expert
Of all the candy in the world this is by far my favorite!!! I love how each one is a unique flavor and I love how you can Mitch and match different ones to make your own. They are so inexpensive and perfect to throw in your purse. Love these!!!!