Jelly Belly Sours Jelly Beans, Assorted Flavors, 4.25-Ounce Gift Boxes (Pack of 4)

BY JELLY BELLY

Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
There's so many new different jelly beans coming out and flavors I love jelly beans especially during easter digging way down in the basket for the ones lost under the grass lol
Rhodessa G.
Snohomish
I just want to know how Jelly Belly puts all that flavor in one tiny bean! All the jelly beans taste exactly what they replicate; take for example the pear flavor (my favorite), it tastes exactly like a juicy pear!! It blows my mind. So delicious and so addictive!
amy s.
Normandy Park, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love jelly bellys. The sour ones are my favorite. I get these every once in a while. It's great when you can get them on sale. They're definitely affordable. I repurchase every few months. They're a nice treat.
Courtney Z.
Stevens Point
I like the assorted packs, I work in the healthcare field and one of my residents always gives us a cup full of jelly belly’s and you never know what kind your getting. A snotty booger or black licorice!
Stacee G.
Green Bay, WI
I absolutely LOVE jelly bellies...especially around Easter time. The Jelly Belly sours are delicious and a great snack when you need something sweet with a hint of sour!
Jamil D.
San Fernando, CA
Jelly Belly has come out with some unique flavors over the years. However their original lineup of assorted flavors can't be beat. If you are fan of jelly beans, you won't be able to beat these. Great flavors and very affordable as all of their items are less than $2!
Haley D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favorite jelly beans of all time. The flavors are perfectly tart and there's a unique variety. I have to keep myself from eating them all in 5 minutes. Of buying the entirety of the supply at the candy store.
Savanna R.
Rogers, AR
I can't lie, jelly belly's get a little old for me. They don't come out with new flavors often enough. However, their sour jelly beans are not bad. They're good flavor, but they're the same old jelly belly.
Paula-Beth T.
No other gourmet jelly bean comes close to the jelly belly brand! I love these fun gift boxes so you can pick out your favorite flavors or create fun flavor combinations. Downside: they are expensive!
Jessica C.
Woodstock, GA
I generally like a sour candy with a bit of sweet however these jelly belly beans weren't my favorite go to sour candy. I much prefer their soda flavor jelly beans.