Jelly Belly Sours uploaded by Sherriann L.Jelly Belly Sours uploaded by jasmine h.

BY JELLY BELLY

From the Makers of Jelly Belly® Sours Naturally & Artificially Flavored 522-3267. see more...

• What's your favorite flavor ? 2 Answers
  • Are these really sour? What flavors do they come in?5 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor?7 Answers
Sherriann L.
Sherriann L.
San Ramon, CA
This review is for the ORGANIC Jelly Belly Sours (I couldn't find them in the search). They are NON-GMO, gluten free, and vegetarian. They are THE most delicious Jelly Beans I have EVER had! There are 5 sours in the bag. Sour Apple, Sour Lemon, Sour Cherry, Sour Berry, and Sour Orange. I get mine from Safeway. I highly recommend them!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I have the ultimate deadly swee super sour t tooth and if i could pick one thing that I needed to sure it it would be this. I probably make my hubby go to the store at least once a week to pic it up- I'm prego- so it definitely cures a sweet tooth and the best part is its less then a buck
Holly C.
Holly C.
Tualatin, OR
I'm not much for traditional jelly beans because there are too many gross flavors. With the sours, I know what I'm getting. I like each flavor by itself and combined with others. Get these. They are yummy!
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
All jelly beans are great in my book, but the sour ones are my favorite. They have a great flavor and are very fresh. They are a bit expensive though, so I sometimes buy other brands to save some money.
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
Franklin, IN
The sour Jelly Belly's are my favorite from the brand. The other flavors kind of scare me and when I had these they were amazing so I stuck with them. They aren't really sour though.
Charlie K.
Charlie K.
Pasadena, CA
DELISH, perfect to fill that sweet and tangy sour craving. Every flavor is really good. Make sure you're not gorging on these, because it's all too easy
Allison F.
Allison F.
Santa Rosa, CA
These sour jelly bellies are the best. My favorite is the lemon one. It is crazy delicious. These jelly bellies are definitely a red light food.
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Rohnert Park , CA
Favorite combo when needing a sweet and sour boost. The flavors are amazing and I don';t buy any other jelly bean brands for our house.
Jacquelene P.
Jacquelene P.
Jelly Belly is the best brand out their for jelly beans. Sour jellybeans in my opinion are the best flavors. I love this bag.
monica R.
monica R.
Cedar Grove, NJ
My favorite jelly beans sweet and sours my kids love jelly beans wan ever Thea go to the store love ti pickups jelly beans.
Lindsey W.
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
What is your favorite flavor?
Jane B.
Jane B.
canada
Do you think it is possible to incorporate vitamins into candies?
Susanne H.
Susanne H.
Virginia Bch, VA
What flavors are in this bag and which is your favorite?
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Central Islip , NY
Are these really sour? What flavors do they come in?
Nia J.