BY NONE

Jelly Belly inchworms feature multi fruit flavoring and are covered in sour sanding. 3 oz. see more...

• "i cant ever just get enough of these." in 1 review
  • "Literally one of my most favorite candies ever!!!!!" in 1 review
Carolina M.
Fontana, Ca
I love these neon worms. i cant ever just get enough of these. i love the soyr yo it and after the sweet of it once the sour is over. i think these are the best sour candy ever.
Jennifer H.
Monroe, VA
Always a 5 star and always a favorite for me and kids I work with as a sweet treat they love them and price is great! Hope the never stop making them!
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
Love these! Taste is great and they are fun little worms! Definetly one of my favorite candies! I would absolutely recommend these.
Leslie M.
Clifton, NJ
I'm i sucker for sour candy and these are one of my favorites. I usually always purchase this every time i go to the movie theater
rebecca h.
Danville, KY
Literally one of my most favorite candies ever!!!!! They are so delicious and I always want more! Plus they are cheap to buy.
Jennifer D.
Grove City, OH
Great combo or sweet and sour. I love to buy these when I'm in the mood for something gummy. Great candy.
Anna A.
Kenosha, WI
These are so good! Love the blue and pink ones. Can't get enough of these. They are so chewy & sour!
Salena H.
The best sour worms you'll ever eat. Perfect bite size and perfect combination of sweet and sour!
Abbe  K.
I love anything sour and I love these! These are a yummy addicting treat for me!
Cheryl B.
High prairie , Alberta
My favorite candy!!!!! I always buy big tubs, they don't last very long thou my bf always eats them up. So yummy!! :)
rebecca h.