Jelly Belly Sour Jelly Beans, 10-Flavor Mix, 10 lb Box uploaded by Be P.

BY JELLY BELLY

One 10-pound bag of 10 assorted jelly bean flavors Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian. Features include: One 10-pound bag of 10 assorted jelly bean flavors Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian Only 4 calories per bean Made in the U.S. see more...

• Did anyone else like these?1 Answers
  • Did anyone else mistake these for the originals? I did an...1 Answers
  • What is the best way to tell what flavor of jelly bean yo...4 Answers
Jelly Belly Sour Jelly Beans, 10-Flavor Mix, 10 lb Box
  • "I prefer the regular jelly bean flavors, but in a pinch this will do really. " in 1 review
  • "Even the sour ones, which I am not really a huge fan of sour candy, my kids eat them up and I even pop a few because the flavors are just fantastic!" in 1 review
  • "The perfect mix of sweet and sour." in 1 review
  • "This is the perfect snack when you want something tart but still sweet." in 1 review
  • "Most of the flavors in these are pretty good and I just love jelly beans because they are one of my favorite candies!" in 1 review
Angela G.
Simi Valley
Oh my god, there is no bad jellybean in this entire mix. I’m usually really picky about jellybean flavors but these I love all of them. You can never mix them and make different flavors like strawberry lemonade.
Sherilynn M.
San Francisco, CA
Have you been to the Jelly Belly factory? Because I have. :) If you're on the West Coast, Jelly Bellies are pretty much a staple in your childhood. I looove the way they taste, and I especially love the Starburst flavored jelly beans! I can't wait to go out and get more.
Stephanie L.
Helena, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Jelly Belly jelly beans are the best. Most of the flavors are really good. Especially when you combine them together. They are a little pricey but any type of Jelly Belly is perfect for when you want something sweet.
Natalee C.
Montrose, CO
Jelly Belly has always set the bar when it comes to Jelly Bean making. They are clearly the best. I have loved them for years and I'm always excited for new flavors! The Sour Jelly Beans flavors are some of my favorites! Some are more sweet than tangy, but as juicy as can be! You will not be disappointed.
Brandie P.
I LOVE jelly beans. While my favorite will always be StarBurst Jellybeans, these come in a close second. The flavor was good with justvthe right amont of tartnes for my taste. Jelly Belly is a little on the higher end price wise but worth it for a speacial occasion or even as a gift.
Aisha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I have to be really careful with these. If I eat too many (which isn't hard to do) they burn my tongue. Besides that, no one makes a better jelly bean than jelly belly. I love the sour mix because I can be sure that I don't get one of those gross pop corn jelly beans in the mix.
Rosalie C.
Ashtabula, OH
Jelly Belly jellybeans are the ultimate BEST jellybean anybody could ever buy. Even the sour ones, which I am not really a huge fan of sour candy, my kids eat them up and I even pop a few because the flavors are just fantastic!
Elise D.
Rome, NY
I love just about every flavor of Jelly Belly. The sour is no exception. You get the taste of a former treat at a reasonable cost. A handful of these really kicks a sugar craving without an insane load of calories.
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
I love these! They are not too sour, but still have that little punch you are looking for. It has a great set of flavors, and they do not hurt your teeth!. I think these are great to keep around for everyone!
Caitlin P.
San Diego, CA
The sour mix is my favorite! The flavors are all strong and delicious and there's a good variety. Much better than other sour candy brands! And it's always fun to play the taste test game!
Jo C.
Peoria, AZ
What is the best way to tell what flavor of jelly bean you are eating?
julie C.
Watertown , New York
Did anyone else mistake these for the originals? I did and was surprised. I hate sour stuff.
julie C.
Watertown , New York
Did anyone else like these?

back