BY JELLY BELLY

• How doesthisflavor compared to the regular sodathey had?1 Answers
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is perfect because all my favorite flavors are the soda pop flavors! These also make a really cute party favor stuffed into plastic soda cups for birthdays or showers.
Madison B.
Great flavor! I love the soda fizz it has in the taste of these jelly beans :) Definitely something I'll snack on for awhile
Angela M.
These are pretty good. I enjoy the other soda ones better. My son likes these but agrees not as much as other.
Dana H.
Its an interesting flavor altough it doesn't taste exactly like 7 up its close enough. its great in a mix
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Yup! Soda flavored jelly beans. It's different but in a good way. I like. I wouldn't say its my favorite but there worth a try!
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Love jelly belly definitely recommend trying it out if you love jelly beans these are definitely my go to jelly bean product
Dianne M.
winnipeg mb canada
So yummy, I love it and will be getting more. I love the fizz, its pretty addicting ,even my daughter likes it.
Della H.
Sandbach , Cheshire
I can't say you can get through this as quickly as you would think. But it's really good for Halloween trick or treaters.
Liilly S.
Warrenville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert
How doesthisflavor compared to the regular sodathey had?