BY JELLY BELLY

• How doesthisflavor compared to the regular sodathey had?1 Answers
Sarah T.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is perfect because all my favorite flavors are the soda pop flavors! These also make a really cute party favor stuffed into plastic soda cups for birthdays or showers.
Kayla P.
Hazleton
Yup! Soda flavored jelly beans. It's different but in a good way. I like. I wouldn't say its my favorite but there worth a try!
Sierra R. A.
Windsor
Love jelly belly definitely recommend trying it out if you love jelly beans these are definitely my go to jelly bean product
Madison B.
Great flavor! I love the soda fizz it has in the taste of these jelly beans :) Definitely something I'll snack on for awhile
Angela M.
These are pretty good. I enjoy the other soda ones better. My son likes these but agrees not as much as other.
Dana H.
Its an interesting flavor altough it doesn't taste exactly like 7 up its close enough. its great in a mix
Della H.
Sandbach , Cheshire
I can't say you can get through this as quickly as you would think. But it's really good for Halloween trick or treaters.
Dianne M.
winnipeg mb canada
So yummy, I love it and will be getting more. I love the fizz, its pretty addicting ,even my daughter likes it.
liilly s.
Warrenville, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
How doesthisflavor compared to the regular sodathey had?