BY NONE

Great tasting Jelly Belly candy with real smoothie flavors, Strawberry Banana, Pineapple Pear, Cherry Passion Fruit, Mandarin Orange Mango and Mixed Berry. 3.5 oz. see more...

• What is your favorite kind?2 Answers
  • So I am not a sweets fan but the other half and the kids ...6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chere L.
I dislike jelly beans they stick to your teeth and do not taste very well I was always a child that loved candy and didn't pass much up but I wouldn't touch these as a child and still will not till this day my children don't even like them who knows maybe its just us
Alyssa P.
Kaneohe, HI
I love jelly bellies! This is one of my go to flavors. I also enjoy the sour ones too. I am picky with my jelly bean flavors so getting the samplers isn't cost effective for me. I love that they introduced these themed bags with only about 6 flavors in them.
Ariel C.
Framingham, MA
Probably my favorite flavor of jelly belly. Nice and tropical and obviously sweet. Way better than the ice cream flavor collections. I get these as a treat every once in a while to throw in my lunch bag. Will repurchase at some point.
Veronica S.
Great Falls, MT
I grew up on Jelly Bellies! No jelly bean can come close! I used to live close to the JElly Belly facotry so we went there a lot for tours and the little shop with all the samples. These flavors really do taste like smoothies! They are sweet and creamy. I like to combine a couple flavors at a time.
Jessica P.
We LOVE Jelly Bellies! Best Jelly Beans out there. The smoothie blend is a great selection of flavors. They are always fresh and don't tear up your mouth like some cheap jelly beans.
Christen G.
Greenfld Ctr, NY
Jelly Bellys are hands-down the best jelly bean out there! This is a great mix and perfect if you're a newbie to this gourmet jelly bean line!
Martha R.
Sweet and creamy, just like a real smoothie! Jelly Belly is THE one and only real jelly bean. Try combining 2 or more for a flavor punch.
Kayla B.
I love jelly belly jelly jeans. This variety pack isn't necessarily my favorite, but generally speaking a great candy with good flavor.
Shelby B.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Yum I love jelly belly! This specific bag is pretty good for the most part, it's definitely a great treat to keep for on the go.
Solanyes F.
I love it, super delicious. yummy to share at home, be a watching a movie or a break, besides its flavors make the difference.
Renee B.
Delphi, IN
So I am not a sweets fan but the other half and the kids do. These look onteresting..anyone share their honest opinion. and the sugar content?
Chere L.
What is your favorite kind?