BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly Raspberries & Blackberries Candy: Fat free Gluten free Kosher see more...

Yadari O.
Houston
Ok can we talk about this for a SECOND! These are both fruity and chewy! What?! How is this possible?! They have a berry taste that you can't resist! It's not a shocker that jelly l-belly is the best jellybean brand in the world! Hands-down amazing!
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
These are okay for a every now and then type of snack. Not something I enjoy daily. I've found other jelly belly products that are far more tasty. But just because it's not my favorite doesn't mean I won't enjoy every now and then!
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
These are really good I was in tjmaxx and my little sister wanted some and so I got them for her and we shared it and they were gummy and crunchy at the same time because of the sprinkles on them I recommend them
tiffany s.
Twin lakes, WI
I really like jelly beans, the flavor is great and the price point is good as well. The product is packaged well and in a cute bag so I like that as well
Shanna W.
Lumberport
I really do like these, but they aren't for everyone. The flavor is a bit different. They don't compare to jelly belly Dr. Pepper flavored jelly beans.
Franciane S.
Jelly Belly Raspberries & blackberries are my favorite candy.  Everyone loves it. I highly recommend. Just wish the regular package was bigger.
Jenna S.
These things are dangerous. They are SO addicting! They have such a sweet berry flavor with a gooey center and a fun crunchy outside.
Jessica C.
Belfry
I've been eating these since I was a child and they're my favorite candy. I love the flavor and they're cheap!
Wendy M.
Fountain , CO
This is one of my favorite candies ever. They have an amazing flavor and by far the best jelly belly candy.
ashley c.
Love these! So good. Bought them from a cute shop in Galveston, Texas. They are great i highly recommend.