BY JELLY BELLY

Enchanted Mix Sparkling Jelly Beans The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean. Sparkling flavors include Berry Blue, Blueberry, Bubble Gum, Cream Soda, Orange, Sour Apple, Very Cherry. Naturally artificially flavored. A Fat Free Food 1 Gluten Free 4 Peanut Free 3 4 Calories Per Bean see more...

Krizha K.
Las Vegas, NV
I always buy this for my daughter and she loves it. The flavor is great. It's chewy and bite size for kids.
Clelia M.
Compton, CA
Where can i get these?? What flavors are in this pack?? I need these for my baby girl shes gonna freak
evette f.
SAN antonio, TX
I always get these for my baby cousin. haha they've become the only treat she wants when we're out!
christine C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Jelly belly are the only jelly beans I will eat. I get them at any store . Anazing flavor
Maria Teresa E.
Caracas
Me gustan esos cacaramelos por sus variables sabores a fruta. Son muy ricos y lo recomiendo a todos y si hay niños en el hogar mas toda usa. El precio deestos caramelos son muy accesibles es por eso que a muchas personas les gusta.
Essas balas essas jujubas são tão boas q meu deu como não amar recomendo e eu quero viu amei de paixão QUERO
Bassam F.
This candies. I adore the same thing as well as the candy existing . As iam customer I like
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
Are these really shimmery?