BY JELLY BELLY

Enchanted Mix Sparkling Jelly Beans The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean. Sparkling flavors include Berry Blue, Blueberry, Bubble Gum, Cream Soda, Orange, Sour Apple, Very Cherry. Naturally artificially flavored. A Fat Free Food 1 Gluten Free 4 Peanut Free 3 4 Calories Per Bean see more...

Nichole S.
I like how shiny the jelly beans are, but they're super expensive. I just don't think it's worth the cost of the jelly beans (which is very high) just to enjoy a small amount. Jelly Belly as a company has also had some mistakes that have made me skeptical of how good of a company they are. Overall, the jelly beans are okay tasting, but not worth the price point.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I'm not crazy about jelly beans, but my oldest daughter loves them. I purchased this princess bag of Jelly Belly jellybeans and she was delighted. I tried a few, and they were flavorful. I just don't like overly sweet candies, which is what all jellybeans basically are. These princess jellybeans are really pretty!
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
I bought these around Christmas time and my girls absolutely loved these. They love their princesses and the color of the beans are so amazing. Great value and over all great product. I would definitely buy these if you have some little girls!
Kieran B.
Southampton, NJ
I absolutely loved these! The colors were so delicate and pastel, with a pearl finish. And tasted so good. I bought these on my most recent trip to Disney world and ended up buying a second bag for my mom.
Deidre W.
Killeen, TX
I actually found these at a Ross Dress for Less at the checkout line. I found them to be absolutely delicious at such an awesome price!
Lisgelaine C.
Orlando, FL
I love these candies , it tastes so delicious, my goddaughter and also loves this bag even more since she is another disney princess
Amanda A.
Not really happy with the flavors. The package is nice . Perfect size for a gift . The variety of flavors could be more customized.
Maddy G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I'm not a big fan of jelly beans, but the princess ones are actually very good! They're also so pretty to match princesses.
Rachel L.
Marianna, FL
I used these for my daughters treat bags after her party and the little girls went wild over the princess candy!
Ciara B.
Austin, TX
Super cute and yummy candies! Jelly Bellies are always delicious and the princess edition makes them extra good
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
Are these really shimmery?