BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly® The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean® Kids Mix.
20 Flavors kids love.
0g fat per serving.
140 Calories per serving.
About 7 Servings per package.
4 Calories per bean. see more...

Alisha H.
Groveport , OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Jelly beans are so delicious. Love the variety of flavors they have. They are full of juicy flavor and leave a juicy bold flavor in your mouth! High quality product for a great price! You can purchase these basically anywhere!! Love getting them from the candy store!
Jessica L.
Canton, GA
Jelly belly jelly beans have been by FAVORITE jelly bean my entire life. The fun an extreme interest of flavors have always been fun. I love the recipe suggestions also; mixing together suggested flavors to make a pie or different flavors, how fun! Only issue is that they're a bit pricey but so worth it.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love these Jelly Belly's. The kids mix is a great assortment of flavors. I think Jelly Belly makes the best tasting jelly beans compared to others out there. I usually get them at the grocery store or a place like Marshalls or TJ Maxx. I definitely recommend them to anyone.
Amber V.
Fall Creek , WI
Jelly Belly jelly beans are the best ever! If you want good jellybeans then this is the brand you need! None other has the same amazing flavor and texture as jelly belly's. Always a favorite in our family! So many amazing flavors!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
Does it get better than Jelly Belly? These are a mainstay for a sweet snack in this family and loved by all. We always stock up on a bag or two when we visit Target to have on hand because we wouldn't want to be without. A definitely repurchase for this mom!
Stephanie G.
Scarsdale, NY
Jelly Belly Jellybeans are my favrotie jellybeans ever. This is a great mix of flavors. I love the taste. I also like that the bag is resealable. I completely recommend these to anyone and everyone, they're delicious!!
Yeni E.
Jelly beans are so delicious. I like to buy it sometimes and you can't beat the price very affordable and great value. We eat it once in a while not to often. Yes it it a worthy purchase. I will continue buying this.
Kt M.
Thiensville, WI
The best most addictive candy in my opinion. They are expensive but the flavor a are so good I think it's worth it. There are no comparison Jelly Belly is the one and only and I will be repurchasing for a long time!
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
I usually buy a big container of these from bjs and Costco. They are the perfect place candy to fill up baby favors for a baby shower. Taste great and never met anyone that doesn't like them.
Kasi L.
Hilton Head, SC
These are so great! I love the flavors and the assortment in the kids mix. The only thing I do not care for is the fact that they are so darn expensive!

back