BY JELLY BELLY

Organic Fruit Flavored Snacks from the makers of Jelly Belly are USDA-Certified organic, made with non-GMO ingredients, colors from natural sources, and flavored with real fruit juices. Six delicious fruit flavors include Apple, Berry, Cherry, Lemon, Orange and Strawberry in fun fruit shapes that both adults and kids will enjoy. This tasty treat will have them coming back for more.

Elana R.
Stewartsville, NJ
My all time favorite type of candy are Jelly Beans.  But when my family stopped eating anything with artificial dyes I had to say goodbye to my fave treat.  I love how these Jelly Belly Organic Fruit Snack Gummies come so close to the taste of my jelly bean faves, but without any harmful ingredients!
Jeramar R.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I bought this at my local marshalls. They were surprisingly yummy. They were affordable since they were at marshalls. I wouldn't say they are healthy but they are organic. I am happy to see organic non gelatin gummy for us vegetarian! would buy again.
Jaclyn T.
These are great fruit snacks for kids and adults! The bag has a variety of yummy fruit flavors and with 11 pieces being a single serving, you get a lot of bang for your buck with this size bag. Highly recommend these for your snacking needs!
ellen t.
Springfield, IL
I love jelly belly! The fact that they sell fruit snacks that are USDA Certified Organic is AMAZING. Definitely met all prior expectations, and tasted surprisingly good for an organic fruit snack! Would highly recommend.
Susan H.
Las Vegas
Don't eat candy hardly ever but if I do I usually go for the gummies! All Jelly Belly candies are kosher so knowing that, I will only buy their candies. These ones would be nice to hand out for Halloween as they would stand out from all the regular candies.
Valerie E.
I have a friend who loves organic candies so we tried these and he loved them! That's saying a lot coming from him! They are a bit harder to find, but are great to try if you get the chance! Especially great if you prefer organics!
Elise K.
Better option if you or kids must have them. Still full of sugar. Taste good. Fairly priced. Convenient.
Barbara D.
Rīga
I have a weak spot for these. Even though I am not a sweet's lover, these get me. I love that they have all kinds of tastes and every time I eat them I play this game in my head guessing which taste I got. Besides that, they are sweet but they don't loose their unique taste in the sweetness. Love them!
Casey Marie M.
Doral, FL
I'm hooked on with organic things i love this gummies and i recommend guys because these are low in carbohydrates 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Marny T.
Cardston, AB
I love this organic jelly belley its my favorite candy of all time i always bought this everytime i go to candy store..