BY JELLY BELLY

Jelly Belly Orange Jelly Bean Chocolate Dips: Jelly beans covered in rich, dark chocolate Naturally flavored Peanut free Gluten free Kosher see more...

Sammi K.
Middlebrg Hts, OH
I love orange candy, but these are no where near as good as I was hoping they would be. The after taste isn't good and they just don't taste as good as they should. I wouldn't recommend these to anyone.
Cory C.
Seattle, WA
These are too weird for me. They are just trying to hard to serve two populations. The chocolate isn't great and the orange jellybeans are a little flavorful, but not what you'd want. You want this to be like a chocolate orange, but it will disappoint.
Chloe H.
Elkmont
On my gosh! But I ge me back to my childhood! These are absolutely AHHHMAZING!!! Chocolate and orange will always go together! Especially in a jelly bean! It taste like a chocolate converted orange!!!
Charisse C.
Glen Allen, VA
I really don't like these personally, the orange and chocolate is a little too much. I wish they had a different flavor with the chocolate!
Emely A.
Providence , RI
Me gusta demasiado son buenísimo si fuera por mi comiera dulce todo el día ese sabor a chocolate con naranja fantástico
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
Blah! These are gross. Haha maybe it's just not my thing, but these have too much going on. Orange and chocolate?
Alexa O.
Southington, CT
This is not how you want to eat your jelly bellys. I love their jelly beans but this was a flop on their part.
nicole r.
Weatherford, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
What is this?!? Great flavor/texture. Neat idea. Love it all. Great candy, too bad it is super hard to find.
Caroline D.
A chocolate orange is good. This on the other hand.. yikes. Not my forte with my taste buds. D:
Paula P.
Amooooo muitoooo isso me emociona pois me fez lembrar minha infância em campinas que saudades aqui onde moro não tem