BY JELLY BELLY

Minnie Mouse Special Edition Jelly Beans The Original Gourmet Jelly Bean. Flavors include Berry Blue, Birthday Cake, Bubble Gum, Cherry Passion Fruit, Coconut, Cotton Candy, Strawberry Cheesecake. Naturally artificially flavored. A Fat Free Food 1 Gluten Free 4 Peanut Free 3 4 Calories Per Bean see more...

Donya S.
Jena, LA
We love Minnie Mouse assorted jelly beans my grandson loves jelly beans my youngest daughter loves jelly beans we love the different kinds like the popcorn flavor and just the weird flavors they have
sunny p.
Grand Island, FL
I got these for my daughter and she loved them so much. Not only because Jelly Belly is so yummy and their flavors are so good but this packaging was super cute with minnie on it..
José F.
I find this by surprise, looking something special to give to my girlfriend, and she loved it, she gave me some just to try and let me tell you, it is delicious, she asked for more but i couldn't find it anymore
Selena K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Come on Jelly Bellys! That says it all right there, Minnie Mouse it was like a birthday brust inside my mouth. I love all the Jelly Bellys even the mistake Jelly Bellys they had out for a short time.
megan c.
Oxford, PA
Perfect addition to my daughters Easter Basket. She loves Minnie Mouse and was super excited to get this. Purchased at our local drug store. Price was just right. This is a special treat for holidays and would buy again.
Heather I.
Tamarac, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite flavors of jelly beans all in one bag. Plus it's Minnie Mouse so what's not to love. It's like a party in a bag. The taste is fruity and delicious perfect for my sweet tooth.
Mary R.
This is a cute mix! Perfect for parties, showers, themed raffle baskets, etc. The flavors are good, but it's really all about the cute colors of these.
Sarah B.
Minneapolis, MN
This assortment of jelly bellys is great! The flavors all taste amazing and have a very cute look to them resembling Minnie Mouse
Jessica P.
These taste amazing. I never liked jelly beans until I tried Jelly Belly. These all have a wonderful flavor!
Autumn W.
Georgia Acres
I'm a sucker for all things Disney! Mini is on the bag and I forever love jelly belly jelly beans!

Kohl's