BY JELLY BELLY

Need a no-fail gift? This desk-size, retro-style mini bean machine includes a 4-oz. bag of assorted, tasty Jelly Belly beans. The Original Jelly Bean® Dispenses Jelly Belly® Jelly Beans, JBz® Chocolate Candies, and JB Gum™ Includes one 4 oz. bag of jelly Belly® jelly beans Collectible die-cast Dispenser with glass dome Works with all coins 9" tall; 1.5 lb. capacity Safe non-toxic paint Product Guarantee Your Jelly Belly® confection items are made of the finest food ingredients. They should reach you in excellent condition. If not, we will replace them free of charge. Just return the unused portion of the package and tell us your reason for return, along with where and when you bought it. For additional information, contact the manufacturer at or visit JellyBelly.com IT S AMERICA S FAVORITE JELLY BEAN. Net Wt. 4 oz. Jelly Beans ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It makes great gifts and who wouldn't love extra jelly beans sitting around the house!" in 4 reviews
  • "I got one of these a few years ago for Christmas because of my obsession with jelly beans." in 2 reviews
  • "I think this is a perfect gift for kids or also works well just as a container for them. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would get this product for myself, however I feel like it would make a great gift. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have tried jelly beans before but honestly I am not a big fan." in 1 review
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert
I loved this thing when I was a little girl. I was sad when it broke when I moved. It was my favorite jelly bellies. I am hoping to find one for my daughter to continue the tradition.

My favorites:

Tutti frutti, juicy pear, dr pepper, buttered popcorn, cotton candy, berry blue and so many more!
Kim C.
Blue Springs, MO
Love jelly bellys!!! The all have such good flavor and are always fun to eat. My son also loves the flavors. They are priced somewhat high but sometimes it's worth it. I love to add them to an Easter basket too and would always recommend others do the same!!0
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
delight your tastebuds when eating these gourmet candies. You must be careful, some of these candies have interesting flavors. Both me and all of my children love to eat Jelly Belly products. It is always a staple in my candy jar. In addition of my new candy jar I consider this a win win!!
Sharri B.
Great gift idea. Jelly beans have a great variety. You can fill with mixed flavors or buy a bag of you favor flavor and fill the machine. Who wouldn't want these little flavorful treats around?
Palmer R.
I got this for a Christmas gift for my Dad-a self proclaimed Jelly Bean lover. He keeps it on his desk at work and LOVES it. It's great to get a little handful of flavor every now and then!
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Jelly Beans have all different flavors, coconut, bubble gum, grape, etc. it has more than 8 flavors in one bag!
Vanessa S.
I would love to have this at home. it would be a great gift for my son. jelly beans are so delicious and tasty
Kimberly C.
albuquerque , NM
Jelly Belly's are delicious and putting them in a little machine makes them even better! I think this is a perfect gift for kids or also works well just as a container for them.
Emily T.
Boone, NC
I loved this!! My favorite part was the machine! So much fun to have in your room!
Abigail M.
Louisville, KY
As a Mama of 3 girls I can tell you that this would make a great gift! It makes great gifts and who wouldn't love extra jelly beans sitting around the house!?
Brandy W.
I would love to try this for my little girl! Does anyone know were I can buy it?
Kimberlie R.
Orem, UT
We used this in one of my classes, and it became jammed! Does this happen often to others?
Do you find that people often complain about the popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies?
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)