BY JELLY BELLY

Need a no-fail gift? This desk-size, retro-style mini bean machine includes a 4-oz. bag of assorted, tasty Jelly Belly beans. The Original Jelly Bean® Dispenses Jelly Belly® Jelly Beans, JBz® Chocolate Candies, and JB Gum™ Includes one 4 oz. bag of jelly Belly® jelly beans Collectible die-cast Dispenser with glass dome Works with all coins 9" tall; 1.5 lb. capacity Safe non-toxic paint Product Guarantee Your Jelly Belly® confection items are made of the finest food ingredients. They should reach you in excellent condition. If not, we will replace them free of charge. Just return the unused portion of the package and tell us your reason for return, along with where and when you bought it. For additional information, contact the manufacturer at or visit JellyBelly.com IT S AMERICA S FAVORITE JELLY BEAN. Net Wt. 4 oz. Jelly Beans ; see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "It makes great gifts and who wouldn't love extra jelly beans sitting around the house!" in 4 reviews
  • "I got one of these a few years ago for Christmas because of my obsession with jelly beans." in 2 reviews
  • "I think this is a perfect gift for kids or also works well just as a container for them. " in 2 reviews
  • "I would get this product for myself, however I feel like it would make a great gift. " in 2 reviews
  • "I have tried jelly beans before but honestly I am not a big fan." in 1 review
Jade W.
Jade W.
Little Rock, AR
delight your tastebuds when eating these gourmet candies. You must be careful, some of these candies have interesting flavors. Both me and all of my children love to eat Jelly Belly products. It is always a staple in my candy jar. In addition of my new candy jar I consider this a win win!!
Kim C.
Kim C.
Blue springs , MO
Love jelly bellys!!! The all have such good flavor and are always fun to eat. My son also loves the flavors. They are priced somewhat high but sometimes it's worth it. I love to add them to an Easter basket too and would always recommend others do the same!!0
Sharri B.
Sharri B.
Great gift idea. Jelly beans have a great variety. You can fill with mixed flavors or buy a bag of you favor flavor and fill the machine. Who wouldn't want these little flavorful treats around?
Gaoshuapa R.
Gaoshuapa R.
Saint Paul, MN
Jelly Beans have all different flavors, coconut, bubble gum, grape, etc. it has more than 8 flavors in one bag!
Alissa J.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I loved this thing when I was a little girl. I was sad when it broke when I moved. It was my favorite jelly bellies. I am hoping to find one for my daughter to continue the tradition.

My favorites:

Tutti frutti, juicy pear, dr pepper, buttered popcorn, cotton candy, berry blue and so many more!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Spring Valley, CA
I love having these delicious Jelly bean machines around. It's great for kids so they can share. Or just to have something in your house that's quick and easy access. Always hits the right spot and there always so affordable
Tajinder S.
Tajinder S.
Secane, PA
Love all the jelly beans especially all the different flavor out there now; just love it. Usually my kids get hold of them before me so when I need something sweet it's all gone by then; now have to have a private stash.
Nancy E.
Nancy E.
Downey, Ca
This is the best! these jelly bellies are what keep my kids behaving and eating all there meals so that they can spin the machine and get their reward!
Jasmin P.
Jasmin P.
Houma, LA
I would love one of these because my favor candy are jelly beans and I will never get tired of them there so good and they all have good tasty flavors1
Tillie S.
Tillie S.
Conway, AR
I love the little Jelly Bellys! My kids love the little machine. It's a treat to see what flavor you'll get next!
Brandy W.
Brandy W.
I would love to try this for my little girl! Does anyone know were I can buy it?
Kimberlie R.
Kimberlie R.
Orem, UT
We used this in one of my classes, and it became jammed! Does this happen often to others?
Do you find that people often complain about the popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies?
Roswer s.
Roswer s.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL 33195. T: (786)