Food & SnacksCandy & ChocolateGummy CandyJelly Belly
Mini Bean Machine with 4oz Bag of Jelly Beans

Jelly Belly Mini Bean Machine with 4oz Bag of Jelly Beans

by Jelly Belly

Need a no-fail gift? This desk-size, retro-style mini bean machine includes a 4-oz. bag of assorted, tasty Jelly Belly beans. The Original Jelly Bean® Dispenses Jelly Belly® Jelly Beans, JBz® Chocolate Candies, and JB Gum™ Includes one 4 oz. bag of jelly Belly® jelly beans Collectible die-cast Dispenser with glass dome Works with all coins 9" tall; 1.5 lb. capacity Safe non-toxic paint Product Guarantee Your Jelly Belly® confection items are made of the finest food ingredients. They should reach you in excellent condition. If not, we will replace them free of charge. Just return the unused portion of the package and tell us your reason for return, along with where and when you bought it. For additional information, contact the manufacturer at or visit JellyBelly.com IT S AMERICA S FAVORITE JELLY BEAN. Net Wt. 4 oz. Jelly Beans ;

me las recomiendan?
I would love to try this for my little girl! Does anyone know were I can buy it?
Do you find that people often complain about the popcorn flavored Jelly Bellies?
Start your review of Jelly Belly Mini Bean Machine with 4oz Bag of Jelly Beans!
Product Highlights
It makes great gifts and who wouldn't love extra jelly beans sitting around the house!in reviews
I got one of these a few years ago for Christmas because of my obsession with jelly beans.in reviews
I think this is a perfect gift for kids or also works well just as a container for them. in reviews
I would get this product for myself, however I feel like it would make a great gift. in reviews
I have tried jelly beans before but honestly I am not a big fan.in reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased this neat little Jelly Belly dispenser for a co-worker and she loves it. It did come with a small bag of Jelly Belly's to put into the dispenser and it REALLY does need a quarter to get a few Jelly Belly's to come out. I work for a school so whenI see high schooler's come up with their change for just a few pieces it is neat to  watch them try to shake the candy machine to get at least 2 more out. I purchased this product at  Bed Bath & Beyond for about $19 (not including my 20% off coupon)  Jelly Belly Mini Bean Machine with 4oz Bag of Jelly Beans Is just fun to have around and allowing you to try different flavors is fun. Don't know what you are really going to get is a fun factor.
I got one of these a few years ago for Christmas because of my obsession with jelly beans. I tore through the entire thing by myself and never refilled it. The dispenser is packed in a box somewhere in my basement now. Fun times though.
Newark, DE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This looks really neat because it’s a great decoration and even a gift for any occasion
I got this for a Christmas gift for my Dad-a self proclaimed Jelly Bean lover. He keeps it on his desk at work and LOVES it. It's great to get a little handful of flavor every now and then!
Little Rock, AR
delight your tastebuds when eating these gourmet candies. You must be careful, some of these candies have interesting flavors. Both me and all of my children love to eat Jelly Belly products. It is always a staple in my candy jar. In addition of my new candy jar I consider this a win win!!
Saint Paul, MN
Jelly Beans have all different flavors, coconut, bubble gum, grape, etc. it has more than 8 flavors in one bag!
Great gift idea. Jelly beans have a great variety. You can fill with mixed flavors or buy a bag of you favor flavor and fill the machine. Who wouldn't want these little flavorful treats around?
Blue Springs, MO
Love jelly bellys!!! The all have such good flavor and are always fun to eat. My son also loves the flavors. They are priced somewhat high but sometimes it's worth it. I love to add them to an Easter basket too and would always recommend others do the same!!0
Wdm, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loved this thing when I was a little girl. I was sad when it broke when I moved. It was my favorite jelly bellies. I am hoping to find one for my daughter to continue the tradition. My favorites: Tutti frutti, juicy pear, dr pepper, buttered popcorn, cotton candy, berry blue and so many more!
Who in this world was not fascinated by the gumball machines as a kid? What makes this even better is that it is filled with jelly belly beans!!! This would make a great gift for a youngster.