BY JELLY BELLY

A box of 10 pounds margarita jelly beans. Features include: One 10-pound bag of margarita-flavored jelly beans Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian Only 4 calories per bean Made in the U.S. see more...

• Where can I find these? I've never seen them in a store before!1 Answers
  • Can you buy the single flavors locally or is it better to go on the...2 Answers
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert
YUCK. Seriously? I obviously in no way expect it to taste like a real alcoholic drink, but for real, these are disgusting. They taste nothing like a margarita, not even the slightest resemblance. I can't give it zero stars, but I would if I could.
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Newport, RI
Five stars!! I would give 6 stars if it were possible for these to have real tequila in them however, I know that isn't possible. We enjoy having these around the house to snack on. Make a great sweet treat for repetitive use!!! Would recommend.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so SO good! My favorite flavors are the toasted marshmallow and the strawberry shortcake, but these are a close third. They taste just like a tropical vacation south of the border!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I am a huge margarita lover, but sometimes you can't get tipsy. Haha! These are so good. I love jelly belly. The flavors are always spot on!
Tracy Y.
Tracy Y.
Enterprise, MS
My most favorite jellybean flavor out of all of them. Wish I could buy them close to home and not have to order them or only get them on vacations.
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are so good i just love them. Very tasty. I would recommended these to anyone. They are so good...the best
Megan S.
Megan S.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I love the complex flavor of these jelly belly jelly beans. They are just tart enough that I appreciate the sweetness.
Savannah, GA
These are some of my favorite Jelly Belly beans! I love the flavor! I like the daiquiri one too, but have trouble finding them. I would never purchase a 10lb box though. That seems to be a bit much lol.
Jenny F.
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert
I really like Jelly Belly jelly beans but they just missed the mark with this flavor.
Junai W.
Junai W.
Plant city, FL
I love Jelly Belly jelly beans, they always taste amazing. I actually like the maragrita mix. but I wish they weren't so expensive
Savannah, GA
Can you buy the single flavors locally or is it better to go on the website?
Peggy C.
Peggy C.
Where can I find these? I've never seen them in a store before!