BY JELLY BELLY

A box of 10 pounds margarita jelly beans. Features include: One 10-pound bag of margarita-flavored jelly beans Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian Only 4 calories per bean Made in the U.S. see more...

• Where can I find these? I've never seen them in a store before!1 Answers
  • Can you buy the single flavors locally or is it better to go on t...2 Answers
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are a perfect balance of citrus and salt flavored. A small handful is just enough to curb that sweet tooth without feeling too loaded on sugar. My non-alcohol drinking mother loves margarita flavored things so these became a great little treat to get her.
Ashley C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
YUCK. Seriously? I obviously in no way expect it to taste like a real alcoholic drink, but for real, these are disgusting. They taste nothing like a margarita, not even the slightest resemblance. I can't give it zero stars, but I would if I could.
Jessica D.
Glen Burnie, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are so SO good! My favorite flavors are the toasted marshmallow and the strawberry shortcake, but these are a close third. They taste just like a tropical vacation south of the border!
Madeline C.
Newport, RI
Five stars!! I would give 6 stars if it were possible for these to have real tequila in them however, I know that isn't possible. We enjoy having these around the house to snack on. Make a great sweet treat for repetitive use!!! Would recommend.
Chantelle C.
Hollis, NY
I LOVE these jelly bellies, and this flavor is very good especially along with the other flavors, the margarita flavor would be a little bit better if the flavor was a bit stronger. and had the smell of alcohol would make it even more authentic. and as other said wish they weren't so pricey. But hey good quality isn't cheap.
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
These are some of my favorite Jelly Belly beans! I love the flavor! I like the daiquiri one too, but have trouble finding them. I would never purchase a 10lb box though. That seems to be a bit much lol.
Kortnee P.
I love jelly bellies, but these ones didn't taste the best. I was disappointed in the taste and I feel that they could have done a better job with this flavor!
Tracy Y.
Enterprise, MS
My most favorite jellybean flavor out of all of them. Wish I could buy them close to home and not have to order them or only get them on vacations.
Jennifer A.
Boise, ID
I am a huge margarita lover, but sometimes you can't get tipsy. Haha! These are so good. I love jelly belly. The flavors are always spot on!
Junai W.
Tampa, FL
I love Jelly Belly jelly beans, they always taste amazing. I actually like the maragrita mix. but I wish they weren't so expensive
Anna K.
Savannah, GA
Can you buy the single flavors locally or is it better to go on the website?
Peggy C.
Where can I find these? I've never seen them in a store before!