BY JELLY BELLY

Features include: One 10-pound bag of licorice pastel candies Old world licorice centers covered in colorful, crisp, toothsome shellsA classic favorite improved by Jelly Belly's famous attention to quality Made in the U.S.Don't be fooled by the thin proportions, their hard candy shells hide a powerful licorice punch underneath. see more...

Jelly Belly Licorice Pastels, 10 lb Box
  • "I'm not a big fan of licorice flavor, but these weren't too bad. " in 1 review
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
Ol, I got this at a discount.I knew i was making a mistake buying them to begin with, but, who doesn't like Jelly Belly -Anything!!!!! These Jelly Belly Licorice Pastels lasted 2 weeks in my house, only because, i made everyone leave with a baggie of some.These are so damn good.
Alixx B.
I buy these for my mom whenever I see them. I'm not a fan of black licorice but I can stand this kind. I do like the crunchy coating and the soft middle. It's inexpensive so that's a plus. I will keep buying these for my mom.
Marissa S.
Clyde, NC
I know I'm in the minority here, but I love black licorice. These are really great ifbypu can get them fresh because licorice can dry out and get gross. These are tasty and usually not super expensive. If you a licorice lover give these a try.
Amber B.
Jensen beach , FL
These are by far one of my favorite candies ever! I love licorice and the candy coating is so good! Perfect for a
Movie snack! I eat these a few times a month, although if I could I'd eat them every day!!
Jill D.
Dyersburg, TN
Ew. I don't like these. I don't like licorice, but I thought these might be better, I guess because of the pastel colors, haha. But no, still don't like them. However, I think that people who actually like licorice, these are probably good for!
Suzanne F.
Love these. Classic licorice taste- definitely not for everyone. I'm not a huge sweets fan so I like the unique flavor of these. Love the candy coated shell.
Caitlin M.
I despise these. If you like black licorice you might enjoy them. However these are strong and chalky. Like a candy your grandma would have
Brittany L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My grandpa used to eat these all the time and I absolutely dislike them! I do not like licorice and this just isn't my kind of candy.
Kennadi G.
Lawrenceville, GA
They aren't good they taste like black licorice! If you like those you might like these. But I personality don't recommend.
Patty G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Mm mm....I might be 1 of only a few people left that love licorice! I love these when they are super fresh and soft .