Jelly Belly Licorice Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box

by Jelly Belly

Features include: One 10-pound bag of licorice-flavored jelly beans Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian Only 4 calories per bean Made in the U.S.

Would you consider this flavor your favorite or what is your favorite Jelly Bean flavor?
Start your review of Jelly Belly Licorice Jelly Beans, 10 lb Box!
Woodhaven, NY
I'm not a big fan of these. I guess I just never really liked licorice but these were especially unpleasant in my opinion. Too strong a taste and not that good. Love Jelly Belly but would not have this flavor again.
Saint Marys, GA
I absolutely hate the taste of black licorice, so this tasted horrible to me. I'll give it that it did taste just like it, so if you enjoy that taste, you'll probably enjoy this.
California, MD
Now I know that black licorice is a touchy subject for so many people. I'd like to guess that a lot of the people who say they hate black licorice only say it because so many others say it! But have never really tried it for themselves. This is my favorite flavor and I buy just this flavor by the bag full and munch on it all on my own. I'm not complaining that people don't like to eat them, because that just means more for me!
Towson, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I really enjoy jelly beans but I hate this flavor. As a kid I would go to the local candy store and get a bag full of all different kind of jelly bean flavors, but i made sure to stay away from this flavor!
Lincoln, NE
This is one of the very few jelly belly flavors that are just horribly bad. I love licorice, but this does not taste like it at all. If I get a bag of assorted jelly bellys I will pick these out and throw them away.
Black jelly beans are the best!  Always pick out the black ones out at Easter!  Not many people like the black ones!  So why not have a WHOLE bag of just the black licorice ones!  Yes please!  Yum!  What a treat!  But you only can have a few at at a time!  You can never go wrong with Jelly Belly Beans!
Redwood City, CA
Well my honest opinion in these licorise jelly beans well i did not like it , i prefer regular jelly beans , i tried them once and they were alrite but i don't really like them i don't know about anyone else
Auburn, CA
I wish the size listed for this item was not a 10lb box. I love black licorice, and jelly belly is my favorite for jelly beans. Good balance between chewy and soft.
Honestly I have never liked the black licorice taste and this just make it worse do not taste great at all . So sorry but do not taste like licorice at all
Woodland Hls, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
La verdad no entiendo como hay personas que les puede gustar este sabor de "dulce" Desde niña lo odie y lo sigo odiando. Es lo mas asqueroso que hay