BY JELLY BELLY

Deanna L.
Stansbury Pk, UT
I love licorice!! Jelly belly does it right. I don't get these except at Christmas time and look forward to it every year. These are a favorite snack when playing cards.
Tarrah T.
I'm one of those weirdos that lives licorice candies and these are super good! If you like that flavor try these
Michelle M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love black licorice! This is a clean, sharp, and chew treat I enjoy. The variety is excellent in the package.
Kaisy M.
Santiago de los caballeros
este producto no he utilizado pero he visto muchas críticas positivas sobre él y me gustaría tener la oportunidad de usarlo para que pueda dar una mejor opinión y escribir una mejor crítica
Dayla U.
Thamesmead , London
This jelly belly is delicious i buy for my little girl, pricey is nice and easy to found. I buy in supermarkets always. The flavor is good the kids like so much . I recommend.
Mauricio M.
Av dos de abril calle a las bombas casa #36B col Orellana Chalchuapa Santa ana
when sweet treats I love to please myself buying the best and because I do not like this brand I like its variety and unique flavor that it possesses
Leticia L.
Son unas golosinas muy sabrosas. Y son ideales para cualquier hora del día. Tienen una amplia variedad y diversos sabores para degustar.
Jonathan B.
miami
Good
its really really good, a little pricey but worth it you should try it! It worked really good on me, i recommend it
Diandy C.
M love sweets! The great variety they have and their taste is very rich! I highly recommend it and would buy it again!
Andelys R.
Un delicioso surtido de nuggets gourmet de regaliz. Colección de todas las variedades de regaliz de Jelly Belly.  Ricos!