BY JELLY BELLY

• Do anyone else love lemon flavored jelly beans?5 Answers
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Seguin, TX
I had a luau party for my daughters birthday so I had all different colors of jelly bellys and I have to say this is my favorite flavor so I was so happy it was he color I needed. I don't like lots of the flavors but this one I always pick out of the assorted bag. There was way too many of them so I had leftovers for a long time.
Cashel K.
Cashel K.
Coventry, RI
Not my favorite flavor. Taste citrusy and fresh while being sweet. Almost has a bite to it. Typical jelly bean but not too sugary. Good flavor. The packs with all the citrus flavor give a nice variety. I'd recommend that instead.
Astrid T.
Astrid T.
Estas gotas de limón son muy buenas, me encantan, su sabor es fantástico, son una de los mejoresm y su precio es bueno
yvette g.
yvette g.
Jelly belly's are the only jelly beans I buy. The lemon is one of my favorite!!
Cheyenne S.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
Love these. justt like lemon drops but in jelly bean form. best flavor ever. If you love lemon drops you will love these.
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
South Jordan, UT
I love jelly belly they are my favorite jelly beans so many flavors to choose from !! And so delicious! 💕💕
Shinkell T.
Shinkell T.
Tulsa, Ok
Do anyone else love lemon flavored jelly beans?