BY JELLY BELLY

Features include: One 10-pound bag of kiwi-flavored jelly beans Zero grams of fat; contains no gelatin, milk, eggs or any other dairy products Certified Kosher, gluten-free and vegetarian Only 4 calories per bean Made in the U.S. see more...

• It looks like the vitamin tablets. Does it taste good? 2 Answers
  • Is this like a sparkling water?2 Answers
Emi N.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
I love these kiwi jelly belly, because they taste good and I always go for these whenever I get the value pack at Costco since I don't live near the jelly belly factory which I wish I did because it would be heaven!
Whitney W.
Whitney W.
One of my favorite flavors of the jelly belly family! They are juicy and sweet with a little bit of sour mixed in. Super yummy.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Jelly beans are a must have. I've bought these all my life and they serve good value. Walmart always has them in stock and I buy them frequently. I would definitely repurchase this item again. It's amazing
PrincessYouOughta (.
PrincessYouOughta (.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Ahhh my favorite Jelly Belly flavor of all. I frequently stop by the candy store to scoop up some from the color sorted bins!
Casey P.
Casey P.
This is my son's favorite flavor of jelly bean. Love that jelly belly makes so many different flavors to choose from!
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Richmond
These are absolutely delicious. Bright fun color with a yummy fruity taste. One of my favourites for sure.
Kelly H.
Kelly H.
NEW PALTZ, NY
I absolutely love Jelly Belly. These kiwi jellybeans exceeded my expectations. Full of flavor & not pure sugar like the other jelly beans out there.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Philadelphia, PA
I actually hate this flavor. I can't really describe why, but I've had it multiple times because it's always mixed with other flavors and I always spit this one out.
Gennifer K.
Gennifer K.
Charlotte, NC
I love this flavor jelly bean. The only problem is you cant have just one and they are so addicting and they are not so good on my diet
Madison B.
Madison B.
I honestly just love being able to choose Jelly Belly flavors. My favorite thing to do is go to HEB, and just choose bags of different beans.
s y.
s y.
It looks like the vitamin tablets. Does it taste good?
gisselle a.
gisselle a.
Yonkers, NY
Is this like a sparkling water?